Bolt EV one pay lease in SoCal

$5000 CVAB? Isn’t it $2000?

CVRP is $2000.
CVAP is a different program. Clean vehicle assistance program. There’s an income cap to qualify

2 Likes

Not to beat a dead horse, but as everyone else has said, these two deals are pretty good for SoCal, especially the Premier with $44k MSRP. This premier deal is much better than what was offered in Round2 of BoltMania, and the LT with DCFC deal is on par with it. The bolt mania deals include a $1500 conquest/loyalty incentive that these two deals don’t include, so you need to add that to those deals to make them comparable. I’d forgo the LT and go for the Premier for only $1k more. You get so much more on the Premier for only $1k that it should be an easy decision.

1 Like

So I decided to go with Premier as many of you recommended.
But I have one final question.
It says my rebate is $9,750.
AFAIK, lease cash is $6,750, costco is $3,000. I do not see my GM supplier code applied anywhere.
Is it usually knocked off from Sell price?
I asked again after receiving the number and she said it’s reflected in the price.

I already provided all the docs and ran credit check. All I have left is payment tomorrow then delivery.
Should I ask again tomorrow? That’s a possible $500 saving… I’m not exactly sure how GM supplier code works.

Supplier is a discount off of MSRP that varies by vehicle in the GM lineups.

Dealers like @ethanrs and @chevysalesgirl do right by LH community and honor a supplier code for the nickels it may be worth in contrast to an already healthy discount % off MSRP, depending on the vehicle. As an example, it’s easier for customers to parse “subtract $xxx” from a one-pay to equate the discount it brings, or “$10/mo less with supplier.”

Some deals posted here are made that much better by the supplier code. Having it for other vehicles may make it about as good as it can get, for the current market (like perhaps the 21 Tahoe).

These are both great offers.

Congratulations in advance!

Both are great deals. I got my LT with DCFC only for $6,142, but that was because I had the $1,500 conquest.