Bolt EV Lease Bay Area. Expired for this month. check back in May @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262

Weekends are always the busiest times and the wait time is longer, no one likes being at the dealership all day. Weekday nights before 9pm are a great option for a fast easy transaction. You can do a online credit app and i’ll have everything ready for you.

Please contact me directly for this deal
Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevy
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Keep in mind my purchase prices are good for a cash purchase. If your going to finance through us there is more discount available. Or a 0% option. Give me the ability to work with your specific scenario to see what works best for you.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevy
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

THIS IS THE LAST MONTH OF THE FULL TAX CREDIT FOR CHEVY. It mgiht be my last month with deals like this. Let make this a last month to remember, and anyone who has been waiting to do a deal now is the time. email work best or text me.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevy
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

If you consider this a great deal you might want to reconsider your career.
These leases suck.

3 Likes

Lol wow, tell me how you really feel. (i was joking, please don’t, there is a section for that). Ricks opinion aside, this is about as low as it was any time for the 2018 and I leased about 200 of those last year. Who know’s how many people leased all together but the average opinion is that this is a good deal. When the tax credit goes away Bolt price will go up for sure.

I’m not here to even try to convince anyone to get a bolt, but for the people who have decided they want one (a lot of people) I’m happy to offer the lowest price available. :+1:

(btw the lease deal on a base Corola is more then $250/mo with net $0 down, so yea, it’s a good deal for a bolt)

2 Likes

Updating pricing as I follow the market. Some dealers are doing a bit more discount on the sales price if you finance through us, so I’ll do the same of course. LT $9,000 total off. Premier $10,000 total off! the largest purchase discounts ever on a Bolt.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevy
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Is this reflected in the 1st posting?

Here’s my take Phil.

14 months ago I did a one-pay 36/12k for $8300 on a Bolt. How much are they now?
Volts are even higher. How is this a great deal? And you think after the tax credit is reduced the prices will go higher?

Guess I’ll look at a Corolla…haha.

Just foolin’ Phil…not your fault deals suck.

With you on pricing…can’t believe GM is not loading up on credits now before the fed is cut in half. I did not expect to see this.

One time I went to 7-11 and the ice cream machine was broken, so they gave away all the ice cream! it was free and it was great. Now every time I go to 7-11 and ice cream isn’t free, I feel disappointed, so I understand how you feel. But I’m a reasonable human being who understands sometimes things are a special situation…:grinning:

how many other $37k vehicles can you lease for this price? none… How many are $8k? none… So what’s your advice to consumers? get a time machine? wait and wait and pay more and more?
We get it, you got the best deal in the world, but can other consumers enjoy this car for a reasonable price compared to the market without have you put their deal down like it’s horrible? it’s really not…

Here is my schedule.
I work Wed-Sun 12pmm-9pm. Booking appointments now. Let me know if you need a AM apt.
I work every weekend so I’m off on Monday and Tuesday, please be patient if you email on one of those days.

I try to make the process at the dealership as fast as possible. For expedited service please bring or email me a copy/photo of

Everyone needs
-Driver license
-Current insurance card for any vehicle
if you have a current lease
-Registration for leased vehicle
-Screenshot of your recent lease payment receipt or statement. Showing the vin and date. Or the contract
If you get a supplier discount
-work badge or pay stub or transcript.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I still have a hand full of black base Bolt LT’s with red stickers ready to go! Also, I have vehicles with dc fast charger in almost every color with red stickers ready. It’s usually about a 2-month wait for the DMV to get the new stickers (you have to get your license plate before you can apply).
I can also have my customer relations manger order the purple stickers right away on other units in stock to get you the purple ones faster. Because you won’t have to wait for a license plate number before you apply.

I can save you time too, not just money. We can agree to final numbers online and you can do an online credit app and just pick up the car and sign contracts.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Things are fluctuating a little bit as dealers start to sell out of the base LT and only have LT with dcfc left in stock. They are discounting more to match my base Deals. I’ll of course discount mine a bit more with the dcfc as we have some units that have been in stock for a while (the dealership gets charged after some time).

Email me for one pay numbers! very aggressive right now

I try to stay ahead of the market but I also try to price match any deal. At the very least you’ll verify if it’s a good deal or hopefully do business with me if I can match it. Email me any quote you get and i’ll try match it (or maybe advise if they’re being tricky, or really have a great deal). it will also help me stay up on the market as well. keep in mind everyone usually quotes with lease and supplier discounts in case you don’t have both.
I usually show 3 prices. With me you know you get a EV expert and upfront and honest pricing.

Here is the Process.

1. Email me your full info.
    At this point I will need to establish a timeline for your purchase.

2. Choose which color and options you want. Answer any questions you may have. Then go over what pricing you qualify for and if you’ve received anything competitive.

3. Get your exact pricing details including monthly tax. Then set an appoinment

4. Fill out our online credit app and send me the docs I need to have everything ready.

5. come in and sign and take your car. I’ll go over how it works and how to apply for rebates.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I’m planning to buy with my own financing. How does the $10k off MSRP work?

I’m happy to help, please email me for specific quotes. PhilGileno@gmail.com

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Last 10 days of the full tax credit for chevy, time for everyone who waited until the last minute to purchase or lease! :smile:

Email me for appointments and thanks for your patience ahead of time. Weekday evening before 9pm is the fastest time to get in and out quickly. as always please provide the following details, thanks!

Keep in mind for the $10,000 off all you need is to have a Non-GM vehicle in your household (purchased or leased)

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com