Bolt EV Lease Bay Area. Expired for this month. check back in May @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Do qualify for supplier pricing? (employer, student, educator, military, or first responder)

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

One pay now $9,998 with a current lease and supplier discount! Just when everyone thinks they know whatā€™s going to happen this comes out of left field.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.

1 Like

This month the quota for EVā€™s is very high, a lot of dealerships are concerned (rightfully so) that they wonā€™t hit the quota to get money back to afford these deals so prices are on the rise. This is the month to not wait for the second half of the month in case the deal discount becomes less aggressive.

Email me for an appointment to take advantage of this deal right away.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.

9d

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Do qualify for supplier pricing? (employer, student, educator, military, or first responder)

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.

Here is the Process.

1. Email me your full info.
    At this point I will need to establish a timeline for your purchase.
  2. Choose which color and options you want. Answer any questions you may have. Then go over what pricing you qualify for and if youā€™ve received anything competitive.
  3. Get your exact pricing details including monthly tax. Then set an appoinment
  4. Fill out our online credit app and send me the docs I need to have everything ready.
  5. come in and sign and take your car. Iā€™ll go over how it works and how to apply for rebates.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

All I can do is continue to sigh about the wicked Bolt deals available on the west coast that here in the southeast we donā€™t even get a whiff of :frowning:

1 Like

DEALS ENDING SOON! we are off tract of hitting our quota and wonā€™t be getting money back from chevy so managers wonā€™t be taking a heavy loss on bolts. prices will be going up by $2,000! other dealers have already started to do this.

I donā€™t bluff or use sales tactics other then the truth, if you trust my opinion take these deals asap while you still can.

1 Like

@ChevyPhil,
is there a chevrolet pull ahead program? I currently lease a volt. Would love to get into a bolt. Have about 5 months remaining. Thanks

Anyone who bought a chevy recently have a friend GM supplier code they can share?
Could work something out.

I would be grateful to have a friend GM code as well. Thanks.

Thatā€™s actually a good ideaā€¦ lol
Iā€™m happy to help if anyone wants to make a new friend and help someone out with your friends or family code.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks @ChevyPhil!

I have a question about 1-pay lease, as I see conflicting information on the forum. In the unfortunate event that car is totaled/stolen early during the lease period, will we loose all the money paid upfront in 1pay?

If your money is loose you will surely lose it. But one-pays are pro rated when the car is totaled. So no you donā€™t lose it.

Ok, so this deal is officially over for this month. weā€™re way off track of hitting our quota. Iā€™ll back back posting deals in May for memorial day (could be better, could be worse, could be the same) no one knowā€™s what chevy will be doing but iā€™ll be available for anyone wants a bolt.

1 Like

Bummer on missing the quota :frowning: I know this is impossible, but if these cars could be sold to folks outside of CA at similar payments, youd likely meet your quota and then some.

itā€™s a dealership quota, not my personal quota, but thanks. April is slow with tax time and then Easter and memorial day coming soon, so weā€™re used to it. But this april had good deals. As far as out of area deals, Iā€™d like to but incentives are based on the customer address, not the dealership address so you still wouldnā€™t qualify for the pricing were doing even If I could.

So this deal is over just for Capitol ?

Yup. So itā€™s over for me. After today Iā€™ll be off here for a week or so. I havnā€™t checked to see who else is still doing what. I know a lot of places havnā€™t been able to match my deal this week but I donā€™t know if itā€™s for the same reason. I did a bunch of them while I could. Thanks to everyone who got one. Iā€™ll be back for memorial day deals next month.

grabs gatorade
crack fingers
loads up app for quotes
Ok, here we go!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com