Residual: [.61]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$360]

Zip Code: [90621]
Sales Tax Rate: [8%]

3 Likes

Which dealer ? Thanks

Nice deal, much better than quoted initially ($400/month for zero down)
I’m also in OC, which dealer is it? And judging from MSRP and dealers tactics, this includes the DC level 3 port right?
That comes to $280 effective monthly when you factor in the $2,500 CA rebate. Closer to Volt’s numbers now.
Edit: her profile shows its the Buena Park Premier Chevrolet http://www.premierchevybp.com/

1 Like

The numbers don’t add up - comes up to 320 with tax or am I not understanding this

1 Like

maybe cuz of zero due at signing ?

Also do we know why they are not applying the $7,500 on the lease or part of it at least? I’ve seen that complaint in other forums.

1 Like

Yeah it’s hard to use the calculator. Her “MF” of 1.73% probably means APR not MF.
Which comes to 0.0007208333333
Also even if I put zero for acquisition, DMV, Document Fee the calculator stills show a drive off of $677
So does zero at signing means first payment, dmv, doc fee, acquisition fee are all zero?
If that’s the case then yes the numbers don’t add up, I’m getting $311 monthly lease incl tax

$0 die at signing does not mean you don’t have to pay those fees at all. It means those fees are rolled into the monthly.

Makes sense! How do you factor it in the calculator? I’m now getting $330 + $1115 (/36) = $360 which seems to match now.

GM is keeping that for itself. So in effect GM is leasing cars with an internal cap cost of over MSRP.

Pretty good deal - for GM !

What do you expect for a halo-car like this when it first comes out? If you can wait a couple years the lease deals are bound to get better on this car.

1 Like

Some people argue that if they did pass the 7,500 the residual would be much lower and it would make for about the same monthly payments. And also the 7.5k might disappear by next tax season with Mr. T
Hard to tell without actual numbers. Buying is not an option because residual won’t be 61% I can guarantee you that much for an Electric car.

1 Like

We eat the driveoffs and discount the MSRP. MSRP’s do vary from 38245 to 43510 depending on packages included so the 360 may slightly vary. Absolutely $0 out of pocket, $360/month for 36 months. This is for LT trim model. $2500 check from https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng for leasing and white carpool sticker that doesn’t expire. Some people have mentioned they have been able to get the federal $7500 on a lease on their taxes… not sure if their CPA did some finagling or what, but we do not tell anyone that you can get that tax incentive on a lease. Purchase, yes. This vehicle does include the DC fast charging… pretty sure all the ones we have on the lot have that capability.

2 Likes

I am not sure dealer is eating driveoffs. Dealer is just adding them to the cap cost. At the discount, if dealer just “ate” the drive offs, payment should be less than 300.

1 Like

there’s still an aq fee and i didn’t list driveoff amount. either way, it’s still super aggressive.

1 Like

Agree but was just clarifying that there are driveoffs. Good luck with the Bolt, the price is trending in the right direction.

1 Like

On a GM lease… we have to show the driveoffs somewhere. It’s basically like we are paying them for you while sitting next to you…and we factor that into our negative… but on the day of signing it’s 100% $0 out of pocket completely… no secure/down/etc etc… it’s $0 and in 30 days you make your first payment :slight_smile:

1 Like

To recap the charges that are rolled into the monthly payments:
Acquisition fee: 595
Document fee: 80
License/Registrat. Fee: 340
Total = 1015
/36 months = $28.20 per month

Correct @chevysalesgirl ?

I would second the 100% 0 drive off from @chevysalesgirl. We(me and 4 colleagues) got 4 cruze deals and a trax last month from them.

2 Likes

You guys know me, Her prices are good and her numbers are right. If your in so-cal give @chevysalesgirl a call.
If your in the bay, Call or text me and i’ll take care of you.

MSRP: [$38,245]
Selling Price: [$35,745]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $2,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,250]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: .00072
Residual: [61%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$366.72]

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

3 Likes

Rolling all the fees into the payment is how Infiniti (IFS) likes to do it too (at least in SoCal) … the Q50 MF is 0.00006 (0.144%) so that makes sense. The Chevy MF here (1.73% equivalent) is higher but close enough if you really want a $0 drive-off except first month

1 Like