Bolt deals, dealers getting aggressive. 239+tax, 1500 drive off

@vhooloo I’m in MA and am looking for a Bolt, I have a couple of questions, you mentioned the $3K Asian conquest, I thought it was only $2500? Could you explain or help me see how you got to 170pm for a 36mo Bolt lease? Is this doable in MA? All the dealers I have spoken to so far are at around $380/mo (with just first payment due at signing) thats not including the $2500 MA state rebate which would make that around $310/mo. Ideally I’d like to be in the low $200s with everything rolled in.

Which MSRP and sales price are we talking. Big difference between 38k and 44k MSRP Premier.

@ChevyPhil are you matching this deal?

I’ve been in the market for a Bolt, looking to lease by end of month, and the best I have been able to grind is a 2018 Bolt LT, MSRP $38700, for $334/mo for 36/mo and 12K/yr, all taxes and fees rolled in, nothing down, only first payment due at signing. This bolt also comes with Fast Charging capability. That is with a current Asian car conquest of $2500 applied. I would also be eligible for the $2500 MA EV rebate so the effective lease would be $265/mo for 36/mo, thoughts?! Is this the best deal out there?

That sounds expensive. Bolts are easy to get around $10k one pay for $39k MSRP

I ended up signing yesterday, Final numbers were $320/mo for 36mo/12K year, everything rolled in, first payment at signing, after $2500 Massachusetts EV rebate, it’ll be $250/mo, I think I did pretty well

So it’s $11.5k in 36 months including taxes, fees etc?

LT or premier? Which packages?

Yes, $11,500 (all in), 0 down for 36/12, LT with confidence and convenience packages as well as DC fast charge. Then you can apply the $2500 MA EV state credit on top of that to put it around an effective $250/mo

Could you PM me the dealer? And a copy of your sales?