Bolt deals, dealers getting aggressive. 239+tax, 1500 drive off

My phone’s been ringing off the hook today with dealers I spoke to 2-3 weeks ago calling me back. They are now coming down on their high horses now. I was offered a Bolt with $1500 drive off, $239+tax in Nor Cal. Seems like a reasonable deal for Nor Cal.

Can you message me the dealer(s)?

$6000 off msrp? … …

I will send it tomorrow when I get home

@coss1600 Thanks for sharing the deal. Please PM me with the details as well. Thanks in advance.

I would like to know how that worked out… I am in the market for the bolt as well

Come on man. Don’t be so easily swayed. That is just par for the course. With 3k Asian conquest, someone should get this to 150 easily … I get a one pay total cost of 8.5k on 39k MSRP with 6k dealer discount and 4.5k gm rebate + asian conquest. Back out 2.5k state rebate and your cost is 6k for 36 months = 170 pm

I want to have an electric car, but don’t think I could get the price low enough in NY state and I’m not too sure on the look.

I saw this one in New Jersey except it has no packages.

I would say 7k off with incentives is easy to get on a BOLT these days. Yes people who paid sticker last year may not like it but it is what it is. Last year when GM ran conquest shenanigan they purposefully excluded BOLT. Not this year lol :joy:

Can you PM the dealer info, please. Thanks

I’d hope for better deals on the bolt with asian conquest tbh. I was able to get my bolt LT in September last year for 8200 with one pay. That’s at 36/15k.

Easy in New England or California. Good luck in Minnesota…

PM sent.

I turned down the offer as they don’t want to take my car with 3 payments left as a trade. I am willing to wait and gamble. Now I am actually off the green car trail, seriously thinking about an Alfa QV

1 Like

I think GM moves the incentives around so that the one pay number stays at the 8k mark. I agrer that there should be room to shoot for 7k or even 6k for 36/10. I checked your numbers they included around 4.5 k in incentives. I think that stayed almost the same just got called a different name ie asian conquest instead of loyalty

1 Like

Where are those $99/month, $0 down leases you promised would appear last year? Lol
Still not even close, even with that huge $2-3k conquest rebate.
Demand for the Bolt is such that it won’t come close the the $99/month, $0 down level…probably ever. Not even an equivalent 1 pay lease.
When you find a 1 pay lease of $3,599, let me know. :smiley:

Can you please message me the the dealer name and sales contact?

Hi Please message the dealer name and contact info. I am looking for a Bolt Lease.
Thanks!

In Mass all I need is a one pay lease of 6k and that is 99 a month …