BMWPros i3 BEV Needs to Go. $197 a month plus tax. $3277 Due at Signing

I Will Get To Everyone In The Order I Received Your Message. It may take a day or two but you will be responded to.

Good afternoon everyone. Happy October. Maybe fall weather is on the horizon? Got super spooky deals going on this month. I have almost everything you need. Right now for this month I am offering specific vehicles so please don’t ask about anything else. Please PM me and include your name, contact information, and Zipcode at minimum. Thanks and happy hunting.

M850 - $999 a month pre tax

i3 - $197 a month pre tax $3277 Due at signing.

3 Likes

530 $299, I’m interested! No loyalty though

Cool. Without loyalty the payment will go up. But I can run a deal for you. Please PM me with your information as requested above.

You need to put the amount due at signing in the title and your post. Listing monthly numbers w/o the DAS is pretty useless.

Done. Wasn’t paying attention

1 Like

PM sent. Interesting to see the 530 close to X1 pricing

Interested in 530xi, 15k miles, no loyalty, let’s make a deal

For all inquiring, the 530 for $299 is gone. If it ever existed, that is.

I appreciate the confidence. It sold in about 5 minutes after posting. Thanks for playing though.

1 Like

I hope it did! At least someone gets to enjoy it.

Woo, $299, nice deal!

Msg but no answer…

Hey. Had you messaged me privately with a vehicle request? I don’t know if I saw one come through.

Yes, I PMed 14 days ago…

Msg you again, did you get it?

I did. I’m off today so I’ll look and see what fits your request tomorrow when I’m in

Looking forward for price breakdown on Loner X1 around NJ

Any X4s or just x6s?

Just sent a pm.

Thanks

do you have a x3m40 or x4m40? demo or loaner