BMW X7 M50 Lease Detail Reviews

So you are saying your deals are negotiable?

1 Like

We all know that everything is negotiable over drinks, But up front thatā€™s what I can get on those specific models.

Hey, some people throw money out the window for sport. Knowing that the residual is lower on the 2020 and if I was in the market for such Iā€™d be going for 2019.

More 50s to get rid of than 40s.

If I was betting, Iā€™d say next month the RV is still higher on the 2019, but only by 1%, with a $5k lease credit on the 50s and $1k on the 40s.

So you predict a 1% residual value rise in 2020? Or a 1% drop for 2019?

I donā€™t know, 58% seems to be the sweet spot for BMW SAVā€™s.

I expect a 1% drop in 2019s - I mean, how much longer can they keep this backwards, and the extra money in lease credits to mitigate.

Obviously just a guess and nobody knows outside of BMWFS.

As long as they like. The reality is they can forego some 2020 sales now and blow out the remaining 2019ā€™s to support a permanent residual drop going forward by way of lease cash and keeping the delta currently observed.

Anyoneā€™s guess. All in, Iā€™m at 17.5% right now on a 40 along with base MF, the only incentive I actually qualify for is college grad. Maybe I can do better in a month or two (probably), but Iā€™m happy where I am, so Iā€™m taking it now.

The big difference right now is the $3,000 on X7 50is vs. nothing on any of the others (40i and 2020 models). I get that there is no M50i for 2019, but the difference with the residual and the incentive would be enough to make me move for a 2019 if I was in the market for one.

X7 ainā€™t worth those #s. Look into a New GLS for those numbers to be honest!

If I was looking to overpay for a SUV right now. Iā€™d be looking directly at the 2020 GLE 450 and its bouncy self.

Bmw will raise the 2020 residual once 19s are out

@212hackr - Just out of curiosity, is the 17.5% off on a demo or a new unit?

Thereā€™s no guarantee of this.

Demo 101010

1 Like

I was quoted similar on these as some X7s lmao. I hate my GLE as is, paying the last two payments, disposition fee, and saying adios.

1 Like

17.5% on a new X7 isnā€™t going to happen unless youā€™re the GMā€™s son/daughter. And even then itā€™d be cheaper to write down a demo for them to use.

I have a few other X7 Iā€™m eyeing, so I might swap out of this one if any of these dealers decide to get to my ask.

1 Like

Agree

And I say this as someone who has contacted prob 1/3 of the BMW dealers in America.

@Electric & @212hackr Just confirmingā€¦ Thanks for the info.

I didnā€™t think that steep would be on new, but wanted to make sure, as Iā€™m entering the market soon.