BMW X7 Dark Shadow Edition - I Want One

Thissssss was a mistake.

@Bacons_C.C Shoot I forgot about that! I need to dump this thing now!

6 Likes

For what it’s worth, my dad once purchased a 7 year old X5 4.8i with the notoriously bad N62 V8 Motor. We purchased it for $20k and it had 91,000 miles on it. Kept it 3 years, sold it for $11k with 140,000 miles on it. Only did tires, brakes and oil changes. Also once the rear suspension air bags were changed ($400) repair. We got really lucky. I am writing this because there is a 1% chance that you might get lucky with an old BMW.

1 Like

I’m not that much of a gambler, I’ll gamble on something with plentiful and cheap parts, but nothing european, too risky

2 Likes

I heard slamming a Lexus CT was fun, Alongside a jamming sound system.

Frozen arctic grey AND black wheels?

The only thing I would add is the Steaming Turd Package.

1 Like

To each their own but I’m a big fan of grey exteriors and black wheels. Exactly how my M4 is specced.

Can’t say this looks bad:

5 Likes

This is actually really interesting because you can’t order individual paints on any SUV made in Spartanburg. Maybe this is a step towards offering individual colors on the SUVs.

3 Likes

I like gray exteriors a lot (our three vehicles are gray, silver and white).

The frozen gray is horrific (but then, all of the “frozen” colors look silly to me).

And I hate black wheels.

Of course, all of this is highly subjective, which is why there are so many choices.

Coming right up!

5 Likes

I’m with you on that one. Can’t think of a time where I saw black wheels where I didn’t think that silver or grey wheels would have been much better

1 Like

Also not a fan of black wheels. Dark grey, gunmetal or other dark shades however are just :fire:

2 Likes

My pops had one new. Friggin loved the 4.8is

Dark graphite color

That thing was a tank

Update as per one of the (usually accurate) client advisors over at BimmerPost. Looks like it’s finally here, though a ~3 month lead time is… ouch.

"The following colors are available but more will be added. Each cost $5,500 and needs an 11 week lead time.

Grigio Telesto Pearl Metallic (P6M)

Available on G05 Models beginning in PW44

Urban Green (A04)

Available on G05 Models beginning in PW45

Frozen Black Metallic (U91)

Available on G05 Models beginning in PW46

As of PW47, all three paints will be available on the G05 / G06 / G07 / F95 / F96 Models

Beginning in PW48, we will increase the color offerings by one color each week. We will not know which colors will be added. You may begin placing your orders immediately to secure the earliest production weeks available."

Link: Individual colors available for X5, X6, X7: Grigio Telesto, Urban Green, Frozen Black

3 Likes

Grigio Telesto Pearl…BMW just found a way to take $5500 from me

2 Likes

Yup, that bulletin went out yesterday.

1 Like

Started production yay!

3 Likes

@nextlevelautobrokers so I may have missed out on the Dark Shadow, but now I’m debating this… though imo that roof badging is ugly (and that price tag may be a crime). :confused:

Edit: looks like the CF roof w/ the logo is optional. Phew.

3 Likes

Looks sick blacked out. I wouldn’t mind getting the spec (minus the Kith edition, logos are tacky imo)

The original though… :drooling_face:

1 Like