BMW X7 2024 M60i Lease?

This is as a good a place as any to waste time.

After all of that :point_down: I’ve leased two cars.

6 Likes

That’s rich coming from a guy that just said;

“The downside of forums attracting more and more people is that you waste more and more time just debunking bad advice”

So was it not bad advice to pay cash for a $100k depreciating asset. What’s the point of leasing?

1 Like

1% rule lmao

Idk why you guys are arguing at all, the guy runs a practical chicken empire, money is no concern.

4 Likes

Amen to that!

Still miss this one - Trophy Garage [ Photos ] - #101 by mpd79

550, X5, 530, X5 since 16 here =)

1 Like

Why so (repeatedly) salty?

OP seemed good-spirited about all the questions (even if they didn’t take the advice), so, if they have the $ and love the car, who cares? The advice given on the thread may be useful to someone else.

1 Like

Tbh, with a car that has not attractive lease programs (due to high MF and low res) and no low apr, but given a great discount, paying cash is the best choice… Good job and congrats OP!

3 Likes

That is what I figured, also I only had 44K miles on my Sonata after 8 years of driving, so leasing was not working out and there were just too many variables to negotiate. I probably will pay off the car in next 2 years and use the advice in this thread to get a car that is lease worthy.

I did learn a lot from advice on this forum and atleast have some understanding to help people around me who don’t have access or know about this platform.

Thanks folks even the salty ones.

4 Likes

Nice, glad to hear East Bay BMW was doing 10% off… some folks on this forum said that dealership wasn’t open to wheeling and dealing since according to the LH experts people in Dublin/Pleasanton will just pay MSRP all day long.

Did you see that “managers special” i7? I wonder what is so special about it hehe.

I thought you said you paid cash?

1 Like

He definitely said that:

1 Like

Quick, someone drive and see if the loan for the black X7 M60 was funded. Make sure he shows you the signed contract and bank deposit as proof the car was purchased by Gus F.

Edit: btw this post is sarcasm… just in case the mods don’t detect the sarcasm.

Including a photo of the Sonata was a nice touch :rofl:

Congrats on the ride. I like the 21 vs 22" rims as well. Will cut down some of the consumable costs a little. Also makes it a little more “discreet”.

If you want a video on what you just got yourself into (yes I know this was pre-facelift and not the exact engine):

Thanks for sharing that video. I agree with the guys comments and I think that’s where the drive40 I6 version hits the mark better; which is what I’m after. Wife doesn’t need the monster v8 just to visit the 7-11 more often.

xdrive40i should be an inline-6 right?

Why do people shit on those who have made their purchases? Have some common sense

1 Like

The old car biz adage: buyers are liars.

1 Like

Not exactly 10% but 7% + corp discount of 1K which is almost 1%. So all together 8% and I got other 2% with rate and some other things not directly from the dealer but in the trade in. Sorry if I hurt your feelings when you had to wax the car for delivery :smile:

I drove the xdrive shit piece too, if needed a bullock cart wrapped in tin foil, I ddi go back to where I came from :blush: