BMW X5 Lease - unrealistic?

I was quoted in southern FL on a 2019 X6 - $68k MSRP.
$12,720 rebates/discounts, zero down 36 months, 10k miles pa. $800. $3,500 down - $691pm - all including tax. Is this a good deal, or should I be looking at a X5 ?

What is the breakdown of incentives vs. discount? Price seems high… Any idea what the MF is?

They have been heavily discounting X6s both 2018 and 2019 so should be able to get a better deal.

rebate 6k, discount 6,720

For those numbers I’d bet you can easily find an X5. Here is a listing from this month, on the information you present, I’d assume your $0 “down” is the same as this:

$2k higher MSRP and $269 a month cheaper. Open the calculator in the thread, strip the info out, and email every dealer in FL tomorrow (the last day of the month) the raw numbers in there. Tell them these are the numbers you want and you’ll sign tomorrow if someone will give you that deal. Maybe someone bites, $10k difference over 3 years (and that’s before MSDs, might be able to find a few more dollars with them).

The search function on this site is excellent, people really need to do more comparing. I mean, I guess it’s good they don’t, otherwise there is no way for all of us to subsidize our leases, but once someone finds this site, they should use it for all its worth, and it’s fantastic!