**Selling Price: $59500
**Monthly Payment: $510+tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $3000 total drive-offs
**MSD:no
**Incentive 7250 included loyalty and ol code

Orange county California

Great car, great deal!

7 Likes

Hi would you mind sharing where you got this deal & if you think they will replicate this deal. You can pm me. Thank you

This was at Crevier BMW. My contact was Faraz, who was a great guy. The stock is dwindling daily, the vehicle I initially started negotiating on was sold out from under me, so I don’t know what is possible. They were the most aggressive dealership by far, so I think your best chance is there.

Was this one of the Service Loaners? I assume it is 2018.

Great Deal … Congrats!!

This was a new car, 2018.

This deal did require having an OL code from a driving event…

1 Like

Thanks!!

This model qualifies for $4,600 Federal Tax incentive … do you know if they apply any of it towards the cap reduction?

Not that I saw, not sure how to get that tax credit.

Actually, I looked it up, on a lease the leasing company gets the credit

You can only get the tax rebate if you buy the vehicle, or you live in Texas and use the Owners Choice financial product from BMW. Basically you need the vehicle registered in your name to claim the rebate, which leasing doesn’t do.

Funny, I tried working with Faraz and got absolutely nowhere about a month ago. Maybe the dealership is more motivated now, but working with him by email turned me off completely. And I’ve bought from Crevier before, too.

It’s a funny business. Every month is a whole new world. This last purchase was the hardest I’ve ever had. None of my previous contacts including Dave from this forum were interested in dealing. The dealers gave the impression that they believe there is lots of money sloshing around and they don’t need to deal…

1 Like

These are the last few days of the year also.
Lots of “impossible” deals happen.