BMW X3 Negotiation - How am I doing?

So…were you able to replicate it? :rofl:

Oh of course, he got the deal of a lifetime

2 Likes

No wonder you have such a good reputation! Talk about going above and beyond!

1 Like

On a new X3?

Or a new 3/4 series?

There’s a huge distinction.

:man_facepalming:t2:

So this is what it feels like.

1 Like

I got 15% off towards the end of June. Not sure if things have changed that much since then?

2 Likes

This one time, at band camp…

3 Likes

Fake news…and I for sure make @Bostoncarconcierge give me minimum 20% on all deals.

2 Likes

So sounds like I got a good deal… lol

2 Likes

If you’re getting 12% at buy rate on new X3 that hasn’t been listed for 4+ months: Take it because that’s about as good as you will do without a lot more effort.

Diminishing returns is a thing and it applies to our game. You could hold out and keep grinding and shopping brokers and dealers but the programs and buy rate might change for the worse.

1 Like

I had a customer and as I was getting his info to get a quote together he said “everyone gets 20% off on a new BMW, so give me a better number than that”. Needless to say he was not happy when I let him walk at MSRP. Edit: I should clarify this was right when the 2019 X5 was released so not much in the way of discounts.

2 Likes

Will fleet fit anywhere here or no?

Funny thing is my incentive jenga stack would have made for about 17% off all on its own on a base (no options) model 440i (Not what I got, but you get the idea…)

1 Like

You’re paying $460 a month inclusive of tax on a brand new design while driving it 12,000 miles per year. I’d say that’s a solid offer.

3 Likes

Great deal. People will tell you they got an X3 in the $300s, but omit the fact it’s a $42K MSRP fart car with reflector headlights, no moonroof, and no keyless entry.

5 Likes

What does this even mean?

1 Like

Stacking incentives like Benjamin’s on payday, brah. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Always love to see the fart car reference on loaners…:joy:

1 Like

What I find crazy is some of the deals posted here are way better than the employee deals from BMW. I ran some leases for a few other coworkers on 19 4 series and they average out to 13% off MSRP (BMW is a flat dollar discount below invoice). I then jump on here and see 15%+ off MSRP from brokers and random people.

1 Like

High 300’s is possible with 1-2k DAS for 49-51k loaner.

1 Like