BMW X3 M40i and calculator

So this offer is horrible which I know however I am trying to replicate it in the calculator for my own sanity. Where am I messing up??

Das doesn’t match

The RV doesn’t look correct

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:
2 Likes

Move on from that dealer. No need to try and replicate such a deal in the calculator.

:point_up::point_up:What they said.

1 Like

Sad part is I emailed 6 dealers on Sunday, so far this is the only response.

They also sent a loaner quote for a X3 30drivei at $703.

When I initially email these dealers I spell out what I am looking for and they either ignore it or just don’t understand what I am asking for.

You have a a few options:

1. Switch up your strategy by either reaching out the internet sales manager or the GM (when you get those automated emails from the GM).
  2. Broaden your search radius.
  3. Find another car.

Copy/paste your email here

I am interested in a lease quote for the following vehicle:
VIN:
STOCK:
TERM: 36/10K
MF RATE: .00093
PURCHASE PRICE: $50,000
MSD: Please quote with and without.
CURRENT LEASE: Mercedes Benz in house hold.
No Trade in
No down payment, only first month and fees.
Please itemize dealer fees, DMV fees, etc.

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:

I’m confused by what you’re asking for here. This is like half a request for a quote and half an offer… sorta.

You’re saying “hey, can I get a quote on this vehicle? But here are a parameters I want to dictate.” If you want to make an offer, make an offer. If you want a quote from them, ask for a quote from them.

It doesn’t surprise me at all that this wouldn’t get you the response you’re looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.