BMW X2, GA dealer with high inventory

, ,

Hello LHers
This is may be helpful for some.
Just noticed that Global Imports BMW of Atlanta is swimming in 2018 X2 inventory (47 cars). They have not historically been deal makers (at least for me)
But thought for those looking to be aggressive on this car to give them a shot.
Good luck and keep us posted if you get any interesting offers.

https://www.atlantabmw.com/new-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing&model=X2

1 Like

They got a pile of loaners too, 20

I am not surprised - this car looks good on paper but is too small, too expensive, FWD, STD equipment is a joke and options are way too pricey nor complete especially on the safety front.
Lets see how the M35 sells…

2 Likes

Well if you get 20% plus off on a loaner it’s not bad for a Mini with the B badge on it, and it does come with more standard stuff than the 320, although that’s not saying much because there isn’t allot that is standard on a 320.

I got a killer deal from BMW of Gwinnett Place and they have a ton of demo/loaners.

1 Like

Are you based in GA? If the car hasn’t been titled here the taxes become horrendous on a deal and based on entire value (v/s lease value). Been focusing solely on new vehicles because of this.

Oh and by the way great deal :wink:

Florida resident but my folks live in ATL. haha

Nice deal! Haven’t had great luck with Gwinnett this month on a loaner unfortunately.

this is no longer true…GA taxes on monthly payment now as of 2018

amatot is correct in this case. The new tax law only applies for new cars. Any demo/loaners with previously titled will still be taxed on full price of the car. Freaking tvat.

1 Like

What about demo/loaners that have not been titled?

oh sorry didn’t catch the demo/loaner part

that sucks

1 Like

Those are good. Just the ones that were titled. But it seems like 90% the loaners are titled under its dealers.

I believe there was a mileage limit as well. Couldn’t have more than 300 miles or so. I forgot the exact number.

i assume that’s for GA residents only? Not for out of state residents who pay tax on monthly payment?

Yeah, your local tax should prevail, since it’s not registered in GA

Anyone got something?

On the other hand wondering if there are X2 M35i lease offers/indications out there. Starting to see inventory between 48 and 55k MSRP.

I went this past weekend as I’m looking for an X2 and the deal that was offered for an Alpine white, black sensatec, convenience and premium package, Apple car play, was:

Listed for: $43,110
Discount: $3200
12,000 miles
36 months
$1500 @ inception
$650 taxes fees included

I refused and I’m looking elsewhere but interested in reading your comments… thanks!

Wow this is a truly insulting offer. an effective 690 / Mo on an 18 X2 with such a high inventory? this should be moved to the worse lease section lol
These cars should be leased for 400 or below right now.
Try BMW of South Atlanta - they have also some decent inventory.

1 Like

Thank you for your response!

They advertised their X2’s in the high $300’s** When I argued the $650 they came back to me with “taxes and fees are not included” lol.