BMW X1 - NY - help - when are the deals coming?

, ,

My x1 lease expired end of March and I extended through May because I can’t seem to find as good of a deal as I got last time (2k down, 400/month and car had lots of options including leather seats). Willing to settle for less options but there don’t seem to be any good deals on x1. Any idea if things will look up in May? Heard if I build a new BMW, they’ll extend my lease till it gets here and that buys some time (and apparently if there’s no rebates that come up in meanwhile they can add them to your deal). Any idea if this is legit? Any other advice? I know it’s a crappy time to lease. Always leased new cars in December but had a 39 month lease two cars ago and it threw things off. Best quote I got thus far is on a roughly $41,500 build at 2k down and 425/month. Really want to get back down to the $400 number

No one knows what the future holds and we don’t need yet another thread for people to argue over their guesses I mean predictions. As always it’s 100% your personal choice to take a deal now or wait to see if things get better (no guarantees).