BMW Warranty & Maintenance

Hi there! Are you still able to offer extended warranties? I’m thinking about a 2016 CPO X5 but am trying to figure out the CPO wrap cost. Happy to email you with more info, let me know. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, yes I still handles extended warranties. Feel free to email me with Your VIN number and current mileage I will get you a quote Monday morning.

Based on my experience I highly recommend an extended warranty if you plan to hold your car past the 50k+ mile range (though I expect most lessees don’t). You may luck out between 50-75k but after that many parts start to break and require replacement. I was spending $2-3k per year over years 7-11 even though I was only driving 7k per year at that point. Could have spent even more if I wanted to fix every fluid leak/seal etc. Remember parts wear by mileage not age so if you are low mileage driver the extended warranty is not too useful.

1 Like

Would you be able to sell lease protection on a car not leased from you?

Lease protection must be enrolled at the time of purchase

When buying new, is UC+ $700 for every BMW or does it change according to the model?

In bmwusa.com some models don’t have the option to add the UC+ that’s why I’m asking. Thanks

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: