BMW ultimate care+

I leased x1 recently and received email about ultimate care+ for $600. Is it worth it?

Congratulations on leasing your new 2018 BMW X1 xDrive28i. Enjoy every minute behind the wheel, and keep your BMW at its very best, by upgrading to full coverage with BMW Ultimate Care+ for only $600 for the first 3 years / 36,000 miles.1,2,3,4

In addition to the coverage of BMW Ultimate Care, including oil and filter changes and Roadside Assistance, you’ll enjoy potential savings of up to 35% on scheduled maintenance by paying in advance5 when upgrading to BMW Ultimate Care+ , as well as:

• Replacement of specific wear-and-tear items such as brake pads, wiper blades and manual transmission clutch.
  • Comprehensive peace of mind and full record keeping to alleviate lease-end concerns.

I’d rather keep that $600 in a bank account, and pay a la carte if for whatever reason you need new brakes during the lease term.

1 Like

Agree. Out of the many leases I’ve had, I never pay for the extras, which I would’ve never needed, so I’m still way far ahead if I need to pay for something out of pocket.

1 Like