BMW Twilight Purple Individual M8 vs Thundernight Metallic M240xi

We have a Twilight Purple 2022 M8 Comp Convertible on Silverstone in stock, and a customer ordered a Thundernight Metallic M240xi. Wanted to get some photos of the colors side-by-side before he took delivery, always fun to compare colors.

14 Likes

How does this compare to the ultraviolet?

Haven’t seen ultraviolet in person, so couldn’t comment.

ahh ok, very nice either way!

Wish u could do silverstone on the 50yr M3, much better combo imo

2 Likes

Midnight purple vibes

2 Likes

Such an underrated color. Heres a custom order we did for a a client on an M240 in twilight. Pics do not do it justice!

9 Likes

I’d say that Twilight and Thundernight are very close in terms of shade, however Twilight is a little brighter. Got a Thundernight M240i going out Monday actually, I should photograph them side-by-side.

2 Likes

Please do! M240 is a blast to drive.

Updated the OP with comparison photos… Thundernight definitely has more of a blue / gray in comparatively, but one of my favorite 2 Series colors offered (wish Hockenheim silver was still around, or Silverstone Metallic, all time favorite).

2 Likes

Looks like slightly more pink/magenta and more flake?

Liking the Twilight Purple more. Appears more royal and luxe vibe.

Gosh, BMWs purple and blues are really out of the park.

Wow, that M8 is a dream.

That twilight purp looks friggin vibrant!

This M8 didn’t last a week! Always a gamble when you order something like this, but the new owner was absolutely stoked!

Both are gorgeous. Not a subtle color but lovely.

My wife bought her 1996 Z3 2.8 from Brecht BMW and I bought my 2002 M3 (euro delivery) from Brecht. Both from Keith Feldott. Great dealership experience both times!

1 Like