BMW Residual/MF expectations

Hi All,

Based in TX and looking at leasing a BMW (X3/X5/X7) - tbd. Speaking to a few dealerships and trying to understand MF and residual across the board.

BMWFS (I know there are priority tiers etc.) is apparently in the MF region of 0.00135. RE residuals, haven’t been able to get much info but had one dealer quote me about 49% (which I thought was very low).

Does anyone know the latest? I know the market is crazy right now!

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Happy reading… a lot of info below

Not at all. Buy rate is currently 0.00093. Fully marked up it’s 0.00133

As for RV, see post above

2 Likes

RV is set by the BMWFS and dealers do not have the ability to alter it. It’s mostly determined by whether you want 10,12, or 15,000 mines per year.

Certainly the suggestions above will help & also read Leasing 101 on the main page so you have a good idea how to calculate a lease.

1 Like

Thanks, have posted in that forum.

What’s your goal here? What’s the point of knowing RV for an X3 if you’re in the market for an X7 or vice versa?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.