BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

THX Dave. i hope you can review my offer. Are you saying for March 2019 I should get $2000 since I’m a returning lease customer and an additional $2000? I was only told of $2750? Look at my post please…

Dave, I am in Vegas and am interested in a 3 or 5 series e car. I am willing to drive to Calif today or tomorrow to get the car . Please let me know any availability and terms of lease. Thank you. Keith

1 Like

There’s a grace; you’d be ok.

Have you looked on the website which magically has all his cars?

Thanks for the info. By any chance you know how long that grace period is?

By any chance would anyone know the MF for a 2018 x5 40e? Looking for a 36/10. Car has 2k miles on it.

MF for all BMWs is .00177 this month.

IIRC, 12 months.

Read the thread folks…

3 Likes

Would anyone know the MF for lower tier credits? Assuming 0.00177 is for top tier.

Thank you!

Not 100% sure, but I believe you add .00020 per tier under the top tier. Also note that BMW combines the first three tiers, so it looks like this:
Top tier is 675+ - .00177
2nd tier is 640-674 - .00197
3rd tier is 601-639 - .00217
4th tier is 575-600 - .00237

Dealers are also allowed to mark up the MF to an extent. BMWFS won’t lease to people under 575 (and let’s be honest: if your score is under 575 you have much bigger fish to fry than leasing a BMW)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure each tier is 50 points higher, so .00177 —> .00227 for tier 2 this month but others can confirm. To kimcices point they can mark it up .0004.

Dave sorry to bother, but is corporate fleet not worth it anymore with the changes?

What are the April mf and incentives for 5 series? Still have lease credits and loyalty for $2000 each? Deals to dealerships?

Come back tomorrow. March’s numbers are still in play today.

I was wondering why they extended March incentives to April 1, which is a Monday.
Then I realized they are probably trying to avoid announcing anything on April 1 lol.

Looks like April lease rates remain the same as March - per Bimmerpost

And per the BMW website, incentives look very similar to March and the program runs through April 30th(does nobody on here look at the manufactors website?!)

I eyeballed it earlier today for the 3 and 5 series electrics. From what I’m seeing, loyalty got nerfed on the 330e and 530e. I’m not seeing it listed on the MY18 330e, and the MY18 530e loyalty rebate was nerfed from $2k to $1k. So unless that changes later, the loyalty deals we saw last month won’t be replicable.

Note: the above is purely based on what I’m seeing (or not seeing) on BMWUSA. It’s totally possible loyalty is still being offered. I just don’t see it listed on the website in SoCal.

Update coming soon. Also I’ll be implementing a New Car Lease Special link this month (with much thanks to @Cody_Carter for the help) so exciting things to come!!

16 Likes