BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

Fleet, College Grad, CCA and conquest will stack.

Wow that’s awesome! Is there a doc I can point my dealer to? I’m taking delivery on Thursday, this could be perfect timing!

Your dealer should already know this. They’d take all rebates off except CCA…you have to send in for that, as it’s a cash rebate, not cash applied to the sales price.

Most dealers don’t have a clue what’s going on right now. The forum is better informed!

This. Had to literally point them to the bulletin.

Does anyone have information on early lease pull aheads for July?

Where does one get a copy of said bulletin?

They have to pull it up on their internal BMW intranet, I didn’t take a picture out of courtesy, but read it myself. To be fair, it’s buried in there along with hundreds of other things, so you have to know to look for it.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Doesn’t fleet and CCA comes out of same bucket?

From BMWCCA site -
“Can this rebate program be combined with other rebates?
No, it CANNOT be combined with other rebate programs such as USAA, Military, Diplomatic, and Corporate Fleet”

There is some confusion on this. BMWCCA seems to have not updated all of their verbiage on their site. This is brand new as of 7/5. One of the dealers here specifically mentioned that it can now be combined.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Why do you guys insist on bashing BMW on @bmw_dave’s marketplace post?

1. You’re ruining it for everyone looking for BMW numbers
  2. Move it to the off-ramp. Talk about how stupid BMW is, forgetting that many other captives have increased their MF, lowered their residuals and incentive cash as well.
  3. Both @BMW_Dave and @GAngellBMW both provide the forum with good deals, and tons of information, FREE OF CHARGE, and most of the time, don’t even get a thank you.
  4. Some people actually come to this thread for information on BMW’s current programs. They have no interest in your opinions of BMW or how smart you are in comparison to the higher ups at BMWFS. All you’re doing is making it harder on them to look for what they’re interested in.
  5. You are not guaranteed a phenomenal lease deal at any brand you so desire just because you’re a member of LeaseHackr. Believe it or not, these companies aren’t in business to give away 50k cars for 150/month like candy, as many of you expect.

Seriously, give these guys the courtesy they give you. This thread helps put food on their table, and your opinions don’t. All you’re going to do is ruin it for everyone if you continue bashing BMW here instead of the off-ramp. It’s absolutely irrelevant and useless banter.

@ursus, @305Hackr, could one of you clean up some of this junk, please?

19 Likes

If you refer to their updated application form, it has been removed from the terms and conditions!

Amen bruther! Most people in this forum who have experience want to help others and not hinder. Bashing only makes it easier to move on to another forum where people really appreciate help.

Thanks for saying this.

It only hurts BMW dealers in the end.

Regardless, Id be more than happy to provide you guys with any data that is made available to me.

Just don’t chop my head off.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just had enough. The CAs I mentioned, as well as you, albeit one of the newer ones, go above and beyond to be upfront and provide insider info that you don’t have to. Furthermore, the ones posting how much BMW has risen rates, dropped incentives, blah blah blah, fail to mention other captives that have raised rates higher and quicker than BMW has in the same amount of time. The sense of entitlement is astounding to me.

This isn’t a rant thread. I, for one, appreciate the info and time you guys provide to the rest of us, and don’t want to see that ruined by the few who think they know how to run a car company better than those doing it, in addition to negatively affecting you guys, who are trying to earn a living and doing the best you can with what you are given each month.

I am trying to use Fleet (Costco) + College Grad + CCA + $1000 Test Drive, but am being told the $1000 Test Drive can’t be combined with fleet or CCA. Can anyone confirm?

Anyone know is there special for BMW i3

7,500 lease or finance credit and 2,000 for loyalty.