BMW MSD's are back...for Eastern Region, Florida and Hawaii

It must be something new because the program was def avail in CA and def NOT avail in FL.
So something is different.

Corrected title

zero love for the west coast.

Just confirmed with a contact at SFL dealer. Yes MSD is back for FL atleast. She says email received from corporate today. For new clients as well as previous.

1 Like

This would be a notable changeā€¦i.e. no longer need to have existing MSD with BMWFS

Does that have include New York? Iā€™m thinking no.

If it includes NJ/PA/CT isnā€™t that good enough to justify a 1-3 hour drive out? Unless youā€™re in like buffalo I guess, in that case Iā€™m sorry :frowning:

1 Like

very short-lived promo if its only good until July 31.

Buffalo is about 1.5 hours from Erie, PA, 3 hours from Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Buffalo still has options.

Hope this is true and starting soon!

I agree but maybe the extend, who knows

This might be the same as GMFs incentives at lease end with the 500 allowance toward mileage, damage and waiver of disposition fee if you remain loyal. Each month, the program expires, only to be extended. Has been like this for more than a year now.

Or, maybe they want to trial it in the east before rolling out to the rest of the country.

NY Never has MSD options

1 Like

But NY residents could go buy out of State to put MSD. That should still work; right?

What about the country of Texas? Is it available? :thinking:

sorry in advance if this is a dumb question, but is North Carolina part of the BMW Eastern Region?

I believe this list is the NER. If Iā€™m correct (and Iā€™ve been wrong before), it doesnā€™t look like NC is part of NER.

ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, NY, RI, NJ, PA, DE, MD, WV, VA, DC.

Aside from the people on this website how many people in the general public use MSDs? I mean getting a dealer to do them is like pulling teeth. Canā€™t be a large market for this in general.

Anything for Georgia?

This Program says it will be available for customer contracting with MSDā€™s.

I think this may have been interpreted incorrectly. I called BMW FS and its not available unless your currently in MSDā€™s and getting a new car. (Vehicle with MSDā€™s has to be traded in)

This is just what im getting

4 Likes