BMW MINI Deals San Diego CA

Starting an ongoing thread here with all deals and will update as they go. California customers only right now, when things get back to normal should be able to open it up a bit.

Inventory is harder to get right now, but offering a handful of deals right now on cars in stock. 228GC / X1 / 330e / X3e / M440xi / 540i / X7 Alpina / MINI Countryman Oxford (not leaseable but substantial). The M850xi sold fast to someone in LA, congrats :raised_hands:

Due to marketing rules we can’t post these deals publicly. Go to this link and you’ll get an email with all the deals. Unsubscribing is easy and you won’t get added into spam hell. View all BMW inventory here and MINI inventory here.

4 Likes

Updated the email with discounts on X3 30e / 330e / X5 sDrive / MINI. CA residents only, and only through the end of this month. This is an experiment to see if we can move some metal (I think my GM wants to run out of inventory?). Discounts on all listed models by %, just tell me the miles you need and what rebates you qualify for when you reply to the email.

1 Like

And that’s a wrap! Hit our quota of LH deals for the month, until next time. Moderators please close this thread?

2 Likes