BMW March Lease Blow Out

Numbers look pretty high compared to what some brokers are listing. X3M and Comp for $580-680 is what I’ve seen (plus taxes).

1 Like

Sure, would you be interested in this?

I see, they might have been advertising with full MSD’s.

I could send you some of the parameter I’ve seen in various posts but you can find it too I think. Some spreadsheets have calculators attached showing the deals. They usually lost with max 7 MSDs, but, when I remove them I’m still under $750 on most.

That M2 deal is very appealing. I know lots of things change (like inventory), but if something like that is available next April/May when my lease is up, I may be making a trip out to MS from AZ

I don’t see the m8 on the dealers site.

Absolutely, we try to be aggressive year round. Just let me know, if you want to PM me a number or email I would be happy to follow up next year some time!

Thank you for your interest, both M8’s have sold!

I just want to mention that i had a great experience with BMW galleria team and especially Spencer. I got an m8 convertible and they honored all the numbers they advertised.
I cant emphasize how amazing was the experience working with Spencer.
He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional always available if i had any questions even in his days off! Thank you Spencer!
I recommend BMW galleria to anyone i know
Ps: i got my car shipped to the New york given how amazing the deal was.

1 Like