BMW M5 Lease Deal in Texas

I’ve been in the market for a few months now. Trying to find the best deal on an M5 comp. But I couldn’t find anything interesting. The best deal I could find was out in California on a 2019 M5 (non-comp) MSRP 138,xxx (fully loaded). With 14XX miles (demo) for $1150/month with $3000 down. I thought it was a good deal but I didn’t like the color combo. Ever since then, I’ve got a lot of numbers from different dealerships but nothing less than $1450/month with first payment down.

Asking for help!!

Let me know if anyone can find me a good deal on an M5 comp. I’m in Houston Tx. Eligible for loyalty. Open to colors (prefer white or black).

@IAC are the only broker IK based out of TX.

1 Like

@HersheySweet you got no love for Bacon?!??! :joy:

1 Like

Sorry dude! I forgot, I associate you with Florida, and sandwiches. Bacon is awesome too, and he has a M4CS you might like which is KILLER.

1 Like

I joke!!!

I know it is weird with Florida and Texas and some other areas!!

Yep and inventory is getting tight with the performance cars!

What’s the deal on M4cs?

No offense, I got a grudge against bacon. At my old job, I had to dip it in Chocolate for a cupcake :face_vomiting:. Have you ever dipped a nearly burnt piece of candied bacon into warm dark chocolate and get it all over your gloves and fingers. It’s much less pleasurable in person.

@Muhammad_I Includes loyalty and TX tax. 499 broker fee, and shipping at cost.

2 Likes

I went to Hersey park once when we live in NY… though the school he set up was pretty amazing for sure!!

I rather than go to Hersey then mortgage my house for Disney world

Yeah that blue was an interesting color, @osiq look another one who tried for that m5. We should start a club.

But yeah $1300-$1400 seems to be on par for comps, texas tax pretty much adds another $100 on top of that. A base + jb4 will be more than what a comp makes in terms of hp… you won’t get some of the goodies that the comp offers but it’s not gonna be a ballbreaker on the street. Good luck in the hunt, I’ll add another vote for iac, electric really knows his stuff.

1 Like

Some lucky hackr must’ve picked that up :laughing:

OP - this sounds like a Wanted ad.

1 Like

No “Wanted Ads” threads allowed. Search the Marketplace for deals.