BMW M4 Lease deals in California

I got my question answered, thanks

What are the details of your quote and your credit score? : MSRP, sale price, $7K down + fees? , miles, etc.

Sample advertised NoCal deal:
Lease for $689/mo plus tax for 36 months. $8,995 down plus Lease Credit, Loyalty Credit, and drive offs. Options include: Navigation, Back Up Camera, Heated Seats, 6- Speed Manual Transmission, and Leather interior. One available at this price.

Well you got hosed on the x4 so they probably figured they can get you again. 900/mo with just drive offs is about right.

1 Like

I got my x5 from these guys. This is a base car in nyc 755/mo with bank fee tax title etc due.

If you are a returning customer it should not be too difficult to get approved, but your money factor may be subject to mark up. They really do value consistent on time payment makers.

Brooklyn: Additional cost per mile of $0.3 will apply. Based on top tier credit. Must qualify for all rebates & promotions. Out of state transportation fees may apply.

What dealer asked for $20K down in NoCal?

I was just showing you to get an idea of a solid deal, I was not advocating buying from them and shipping across the country. If you are tier 2 credit you should be able to figure out the excess monthly with the calculator.

Fleet and loyalty are not included in their deals. That’s just their standard language.