Bmw M340i loaner lease deal

475 not including tax. OP can add in his own taxes. I should have probably mentioned 4 msd but still it’s going a little far to say Iam setting unrealistic expectations.

Tax, doc, tags, and acq make up $150 of the payment in this instance before we even start talking markup.

The dealership said they are not willing to move at all, so I guess I won’t be making a deal right now. Will keep you guys updated if I can find a deal closer to where I want to be. Thank you guys for all your feedback.

Good move to wait. I know Texas tax on leases hurts, but this still seems to high.

The deals feel too high. I personally feel like I could get a better deal and I’m in California. I suggest looking at loaner cars too. Right now, because of the whole event happening in the country, a lot of dealerships are close and are only doing “positive” deals from what I’ve been told from my friends that works at one. Definitely would wait it out.

1 Like

Yeah dealers who weren’t close to volume and or don’t have 19’s to clear out are holding to gross.

The deal is good once you knock out the overpriced adds.

Yeah I’ve noticed BMW of Austin doesn’t like to deal. I try to deal for a 330i one year ago and when he came back with an $800 payment for 36/12 I knew it wasn’t gonna happen. Walk away and go to BMW of South Austin I heard they are better to deal with.

2 Likes