BMW M340i Lease- thoughts?

Hi everyone,

Been researching and negotiating a lot around dealerships for a BMW M340i. This is what I’ve gotten so far that’s competitive, please help.

MSRP: $57,805
Selling Price: $51,000
Cash Due: $2,000
Monthly Payment w/ tax: $556 (loyalty included)
36 months/10k

Alpine White
Black Sensatec
PARKING ASSISTANCE PACKAGE

• Parking Assistant Plus
  • Active Park Distance Control
  • Surround View w/3D View
    DRIVING ASSISTANCE PACKAGE
  • Active Driving Assistant
  • Active Blind Spot Detection
  • Lane Departure Warning
    HEATED FRONT SEATS
    18" STYLE 790M WHEELS

My current BMW lease ends mid-October and they said they will take care of that payment, so I guess it is rolled into this new one. Not sure what to think of this given the color combo and wheels, not my favorite but it’s got good packages.

1 Like

That’s an aggressive offer on a M340i, is the money factor at .00128?

1 Like

I think so too! And yep

If you can overlook the base color/interior, you’re getting a strong deal especially since they’re making a payment on your last car. That’s effectively ~ $7,300 total dealer contribution.

1 Like

I can beat this price assuming you’re in SoCal! :slight_smile:

I’m about 20-30 less a month depending on your tax rate.

Feel free to text me 7148812719.

-Arya

1 Like

Yeah the only negative is the base color/interior. Don’t really like the feel of Sensatec and the 18" wheels on the 340 just don’t look right. But if the deal is solid, it doesn’t matter

Thanks! Messaged

1 Like

Sensatec is surprisingly nice on the new 3 Series, I couldn’t tell the difference with the Sport Seats.

If you can find a car that more closely matches what you want, you can try to use this deal as leverage.

1 Like

Hey GUYS
M340I
The deal amounts I got is $558.86 tax included with $5,599 due at signing however i get back $4,200 at the end of the lease.
MSRP-59,000
36/12
It’s one power sucker!
Let me know if there is better than this or if I got an insane deal.
Thanks so much

No need to post the same thing 3x