BMW M340 - Custom order questions

Thanks, I really like it so far!
Wish I had gotten the wireless charging option, but other than that it’s perfect.

It’s kinda overrated tbh. I can’t even use it with my phone case on and i’m not taking it out just so I don’t have to plug it in.

Wireless charging at $500 isn’t a good value. You’re better off putting a wireless charging pad in the center console and connecting it via USB.

1 Like

What kind of phone do you have? I looked at a BMW with wireless charging in a showroom and figured I must be doing something wrong for an iPhone 8 Plus in a case not to fit.

iphone XS w unicorn beetle supcase. Highly recommend the case btw, it’s protected my phone from 8ft drops (yes, plural…), multiple gouges, scratches, etc.

$5

Classic hysnbrg!

1 Like

Nice build!!

1 Like

Congrats man!
Yea, Eric is a cool dude; my family and I have leased 4 BMWs from him over the last year.

1 Like

Thanks guys.
Yeah loving the new car. Going to baby it during the break in period.
Agreed about Eric, he’s cool. I was stressing out in all sorts of ways because of my last lease experience at a different dealer, but I don’t this one could have gone smoother.

Something else I noticed after comparing my M340 numbers to what brokers on the forum are providing - I did not pay a dealer fee! My DAS was just first month and DMV fees.

1 Like

Congrats!

Could you please check my deal if it’s a nice deal or not?

Selling Price = $60,110
Tint and Protection = $698
Price Adjusment = $7879
New Price = $52929
Doc Fee = $598
DMV Fee = $104
Tax = $81.06

$0 down = $722/month
$1500 down = $675/month
$3000 down = $630

This is without MSDs and I’m thinking do a 7 which is maximum. I’m not sure what’s doc fees and want to know if I can negotiate.

Remove tint and protection.

Where’s your incentives?

Hi,

I actually asked that but dealer said he can’t remove it.
I live in NC and there is only 1k credit incentive available in this area and I think that’s already applied.

No conquest?

And they can remove that charge if it’s a custom order by just NOT applying it. Even if it were an in stock car I’d be pushing for the discount to be higher to account for that charge…

Unfortunately, no other incentives :frowning:

If I go with the custom order, they won’t give me this much discount. There are only 2 dealerships in my area, so I have a no choice. I will ask for another 700$ off tomorrow and see if they can match the price.

You could shop further from home.

Maybe I’m just too noon about this. It’s my first time leasing a car and I honestly don’t know how does it work.

So, If I shop from home, do they deliver a car from there to my home? I’m guessing they’re going to charge for shipping, am I correct?

Order from any dealer in the US and pick it up at the Performance Center in SC. Awesome experience and it is free.

1 Like

I just leased my first car also.

I flew to DC (used AA miles), took an Uber to the VA suburbs, and drove the car ~6 hours home. Great way to get acquainted with the new car, and I saved a fortune compared to my home market.

Started the deal with an email and wrapped it up in a 10-minute phone conversation.

You have a choice…