BMW Loaner Specials AZ & Nationwide - AGGRESSIVE DEALS

Hi Hackrs, new to Lease Hackr! I work at BMW & with clients in Arizona and out of state as well. We have killer Loaner deals right now! Please reach out for any information! Looking forward to working with you all.

Alexandra - Text or call at 419-450-2124
ASK FOR ALEXANDRA

Please let me know if you are looking for anything not listed.

Alexandra - Text or Call at 419-450-2124
ASK FOR ALEXANDRA

I4 looks high compared to what’s been posted

Would love to work with you on pricing for an i4. Text or call 419-450-2124 and we can work something out.

Random q, whats with the x888 DAS that penske does? Its such an odd number, Crevier does the same thing with their loaner leases.

1 Like

Not too sure the reasoning behind the x888. But we can always change the down payment to your liking!

That’s a lucky number for Chinese people (like lucky 7), it rhymes with get rich. Lots of real estate agent list homes that end with 888 in cities with large number of Asians. If you watch soccer, all the betting sites on the jerseys has the number 8 in it. Sometimes you will see vanity plates with 128 and 168, it means keep getting rich but it’s funny when I see them on a Corolla.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool to know!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hi Hackrs, Wanted to post this individual X7. This was special ordered by our dealer. One of the only X7s to be painted from factory in Anglesey Green Metallic. Build sheet & photos below.

Please reach out for any information/pricing.

ASK FOR ALEXANDRA

ASK FOR ALEXANDRA

3 Likes

Please post a sample calculator and also post numbers with 0 Down payment so hackrs can figure out if the deals are actually good or not.

6 Likes

Hello all, as a reminder please call/text me at 419-450-2124 for any information!

Have some new loaner specials on 530is & 330is!

Please call/text at 419-450-2124 (Please do not contact the store directly)
Alexandra Rak

post an excel sheet with viewable deals etc lock in girl

4 Likes

Closed and locked per OP request.