BMW Leasing Wiki

Tell them you called BMW Financial and asked them. Probably the path of least resistance.

Can anyone post the full text of the Loyalty incentive? For example, is there a year cut off or a minimum length of ownership required?

There is no technically no year cut off, no minimum length of ownership, but if you’re planning on a buying some 1990-whatever rolling chassis just to get loyalty, know that you need to register and insure it to be able to get loyalty. I wouldn’t do it. It’s not worth it.

1 Like

How is the purchase price of the car at end of lease calculated?

Residual+Payments Remaining+Buyout Fee less unearned interest.

1 Like

So these factors are all determined at time of initial lease signing, then?

Yes, the RV is the purchase option price at lease end.

3 Likes

We need to update the MSD data. It’s actually 0.00007 each on the east coast and 0.00004 each on the west coast. A one-pay is a 0.0003 reduction on both coasts. FYI, the calculator is wrong on this, @littleviolette and @michael.

1 Like

Hi All - didn’t see anything too clear in my search.

Do demo cars that are for sale qualify for the $7500 EV leasing incentives? For example, a dealer near me has a bunch of 2023 i4s with less than 100 miles and are categorized as Demo/Loaner inventory.

Bulletins say nay. Just standard writedowns.

What is the current MF? Deciding on a lease vs. buy and initially, the rates look about the same from what I am seeing.

It depends on the car (M cars have higher MFs currently), the year, and if you have loyalty for certain cars.

2024 X3, no loyalty.

Thanks for the fast reply.

1 Like

The MF is 0.0021.

Thank you!

Anyone know more about this comment?
“Yes. Dealer bulletin has stated conquest can be used even if no car is registered in the household.”

Am I reading that right and it’s all about sweet talking a dealer to just look the other way and give it to you. @IAC_Scott would you know?

This is from December 2020, this new Western Region BEV Conquest is the first time we’ve seen conquest credits from BMW in years.

Currently, for this one Conquest rebate BMW has, you must provide a current registration showing one of the qualifying models in your household.

Scott can I ask for some advice if you’re not crazy busy?

-You had an iX I think and said it was essentially an expensive battery with an OK car holding it. Any features you think were make or break that this car should have?

TBH the iX aside from the i7 personally feels and drives like of the more solid BEV’s on the market today.

Found a vehicle that’s listed as a Corporate fleet vehicle but it looks like it was registered in a different state (by presumably a different dealer?). It should be eligible to be leased if there’s supported programs correct?