BMW Leasing Wiki

Conquest can generally be stacked with other incentives like OL, Penfed, BMW CCA, etc.

To verify incentives ask over in the Edmunds forums for the particular year/model you’re looking at. You can also check the Marketplace section, there are lots of BMW brokers, many of which have listings and spreadsheets with the latest incentives.

1 Like

Anyone able to tell me how I can find out BMWFS’s MF for December 2020? And the expected residual on a 3 yr lease of a 2021 3 Series?

Go to the Edmunds Forum for that info. Base MF is 0.00082 right now though.

1 Like

Appreciate it!

The wiki is also updated when it changes:

Means that since 10/2020 the base mf has remained .00082

Bumping this since it sounds like there may have been (at least) two changes to the overall BMW leasing program from reading the board last night.

(1) Loaners up to 7500 miles may be able to be leased again with incentives.

(2) The MSD program has been reduced by 7 points overall - each MSD is now worth a .00004 reduction, not .00005.

We can update the Wiki once the details are confirmed.

4 Likes

I updated it when I found out but base MF is apparently now 0.00086

2 Likes

Interesting. I know some dealers who have fat discounts on some loaners which are right above 5k miles. I wonder how quickly they’re going to mark up the price on them now that they’re leasable.

Lease parameters have changed as well. Car has to be a loaner for 6 months or 7500 miles was what i was told in Dec. Waiting for confirmation from dealer.

4 Likes

I’m guessing this is a result of that lawsuit BMW was just dealing with about reporting of sales numbers. Question is whether all of this is ultimately good or bad - I’m thinking overall volume of loaners is going to drop pretty significantly.

1 Like

I can’t be 100% sure of this, but a dealer I spoke with a few days ago told me that a loaner I was interested in that went into loaner service November 11 would be available for lease on March 11…So perhaps it is a 4 month requirement.

They also said the car must have at least 4500 miles in addition to the 4 month requirement.

Updated loaner section of wiki, cost per mile adjustment and new MSD program.

BMWFS penalizes the first 500 miles on demos/loaners now?

Thanks again for the catch Jon! Accidentally deleted that when writing the new examples and paragraph.

I confirmed with a corporate source that the first 500 miles are not penalized.

2 Likes

Ordered a few days ago- do I need to have them run my credit now to lock in this months programs? Or is the lock in automatic

Dealerships I’ve worked with have always required credit to be run prior to placing the order, because they don’t want to order a car for someone who won’t qualify. Your lock is good for 60 days, you choose the best set of terms between ordering and delivery, but if it’s longer than 60 days, you’ll need another credit pull to re-lock it.

2 Likes

I was told 90 days, but I’ve seen both. Credit application is something we require before locking in an order.

They required a big deposit from me (2500) and haven’t asked me for any info.

I’m ok without the credit check but I want to make sure the February programs are locked in in case April programs are worse.

They assured me I’m locked in but I’m getting the sense that that can’t be the case without a credit check.

Make sure they’ve run credit otherwise you’re not locked in.

2 Likes

Stupid question, but does BMW lease credit and loyalty cash go to the dealer?