BMW Leasing Wiki

.00040 (roughly 1% APR) is max rate markup.

This is negotiable, But it is often more advantageous to take an extra 2% discount front end and rate markup vs less discount and no rate increase.

1 Like

The sale discount point you made is exactly what I’m going for right now. So, for example, if they’re marking it up from .00128 to .00138 and refusing to give me base, i can ask for .00133?

Yes you can. It’s negotiable but you should always push for buy rate with no mark up, unless they’re marking it up in lieu of the acquisition fee (to lower your total cost overall).

Otherwise, don’t accept marked up MF.

In many cases on a 24 month lease, it’s advantageous to mark it up and waive the $925 acquisition fee. Your monthly will come out slightly lower and finance will get their $

2 Likes

Clearly this was common enough that it was added as a permanent fixture to the leasehackr calculator for BMW leases. You don’t have to agree with it lol.

We aren’t talking about whether BMWFS is in the business of saving you money.

Both @mattya111 and @HersheySweet asked great questions about negotiating the money factor, and whether there’s value in marking it up when the acquisition fee is waived. In many cases, we’ve seen users lock in better deals by doing just that. In fact, this strategy works often enough that it was added to the calculator, and we have plenty of threads that discuss it.

Quit trying to instigate. I called you out for being misleading three weeks ago when you were using a potential BMW lease extension as a selling point to transfer your 6-series, and you’ve had a petty vendetta ever since. Seems you are more interested in looking for things to fight about than actually being helpful. Just let it go.

Where is that BMW Code compatibility matrix someone had shared a few times. I can’t seem to find it anywhere. That needs to be moved to this thread if anyone can find.
Thank you

Stack

Compliments of @Kief

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

I see the confusion.

If a dealer reads the OL code column, says not compatible with military.

If dealer reads loyalty column, it says OL is compatible with military.

Pretty sure if you’re looking at the Loyalty column, it just means it’s compatible with Loyalty. ie: OL stacks with Loyalty, Military stacks with Loyalty, but Military does not stack with OL.

Is PenFed and USAA different rebates or is it 2 ways of getting the same rebate?

Same, they can’t be stacked.

Blockquote * Standard free maintenance does not transfer to the new lessee. BMW Ultimate Care paid maintenance can be transferred to the new lessee.

For all-electric vehicles that don’t require oil changes, what free maintenance would be needed?
If one were to transfer, would the transferee be responsible to pay for tire rotations, cabin air filters, brakes, and then any warranty issues as well?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Selling BMW lease to a private party

So I was looking for a quote on a BMW loaner and was just told that come August 1st the loaner vehicles will have to be in loaner fleet for 3 months and have at least 2500 miles on them before they can be sold or leased… can anyone confirm this?

I like the idea of the multiple security deposits since you can get it back and lower your MF.

1 Like

Not sure that they absolutely cannot be sold/leased, but I was told that any loaner under 2500 miles doesn’t qualify for incentives. Kinda kills most deals.

Does OL code stack with PenFed? I’ve heard it won’t stack with Usaa, but nothing about PenFed. Sorry if it’s been asked already, but I can’t find it.

I found this on the Bimmerforum , it might help someone !
August program on 3 series !

Official G20 3 Series Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread Official G20 3 Series Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread