BMW Lease return - Charged for Dealer swapping wheels

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Forgive me for trying to look out for your interests. Carry on.

7 Likes

How is he going off topic? It’s very relevant. He’s just looking out for you.

6 Likes

Try to contact local news - consumer affair where your original dealer reside and see if they’re interested to make story on your issue.

The people that work in lease returns (after the car is grounded) have been way more helpful than just the front line reps. Your results may vary, but I have had lots of things like a missing key forgiven by them.

BMW getting up tight. I miss the good old days when they’d send out the intern with the iPad and you’d make jokes with her as she clicked random boxes, while sending you on your way.

1 Like

Why not get a letter from selling dealer to say this is what came with the car? I can’t imagine bmw fussing over an upgrade vs a downgrade

1 Like

I did forward BMWFS an enail chain and they wont budge

Where in Florida are you ? What state is the dealer where you got this car from ?

Contacts all the way to the top.

1 Like

I am in Orlando and I got it from a dealer in GA

Yes, I have tried all of those.

You should reach out to BMW USA’s MD with complete details of your case. I had reached out to his office & issues were resolved including that with BMWFS.

Do you have the contact?

UPDATE - Being persistent helped. BMWFS has waived my charges for the tires. I just got a verbal commitment but nothing in written

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.