BMW lease deal review

Ok no problem, thank you. New to this

652 off for it being a loaner, is that a joke?

2 Likes

You delete this dealer from your phone and follow the steps posted above.

6 Likes

No joke: they’ll actually sell it for this if you let them. :grin:

4 Likes

Just go for a new if they are only giving $700 off for 5k miles of farts in the car.

2 Likes

Yup, try a different dealer.

LOANER should never cost as much as a new MSRP and never should even list the new price on a USED car…

All I can do is submit my offer,
Do I need to submit all the parameters in the lease calculator including the MF, RV, terms, payment, etc… or just offer them what I want the selling price to be before incentives?
Thanks

You don’t need to give them MF RV numbers - just make an offer (net cap cost).

Make sure you factor in the miles depreciation for a USED car price - never go off MSRP as it was new - it’s not - already titled by the dealership making it USED…

Since it is a used car, make sure it’s a CPO.

ok thanks, They are leasing it as new.

Generally much more advantageous to use new (“untitled”) lease programs. CPO programs are usually worse

No.

Either offer monthly and due at sale or break down everything.

The moment you start making offers based on some of the details, you leave room for ambiguity. I.e. they accept your net cap cost, but you think you’re at buy rate and they think they’re doing a max mf markup or other add ons.

1 Like

This is the offer they sent to me, again it’s a loaner with 4K miles, when I use the calculator with the bass MF and RV that I got from edmaonds at .00093, and 59% I do not come up with this payment, am I missing something to enter into the calculator? There are a lot of empty field that I’m not sure how to fill out.

There’s no way for us to know what you haven’t entered into the calculator without you posting your calculator.

I’d also never assume that they’re giving you base MF

thanks for the link

If you copy the link here after the monthly payments, it makes life way easier

From your picture though, you don’t have the same discount included, your incentives aren’t itemized, you’ve left out the gov fees, your das doesn’t match, and I’d be willing to bet money they’re not giving you buy rate.

not sure what to put in taxed and untaxed incentives…the discounts they applied reflect in the sales price. drives off was 4999 with the down payment, which I dont plan on making.

Their offer shows a $3k discount with a $1k incentive, so I’d put in a $3k discount and $1k in taxed incentives

I’d assume a fully marked up mf until told otherwise, so .00133

still not getting to 873/mo. i must be doing something wrong.
can I negotiate the MF? anything above base rate is pure profit for the dealer right? bs

Your sales price, untaxed incentives, down payment and government fees are still all incorrect.