BMW lease credits and Loyalty

After I returned my previous lease car, can I still get Lease Credit and Loyalty cash for a new lease?

Yes. 6 months from turn in.

Does BMW lease payment included GAP insurance? or I should buy additional GAP insurance coverage under my existing auto insurance company?

Lease payment has gap included.

Yup everyone pretty much does besides Toyota

If I return a lease end car now without getting a new lease, I would need to pay the $350 disposition fee. How do I get it waived if I lease another car within next 6 months ? BMS FS will deduct the $350 from the new lease?

Disposition Fee

BMW FS charges a disposition fee of $350 for all leases. This fee is waived if you lease or finance a vehicle through BMW FS within 6 months of your prior BMW lease finishing.

1 Like

No. They’ll most likely credit it back to your account.

1 Like

If I lease a BMW loaner with 5000 miles and lease term of 36month/12K
then I will be responsible for the last maintenance charge around 36500 miles?
(as current BMW covers maintenance cost for 3yr/36K miles)

Thanks

Yes. As 36,500 > 36,000.

You’re responsible for making sure the service message is cleared from the display

1 Like

New BMWs are on a 12 month or 10k mile (roughly) service interval, so there might not be a service due at 36,500 miles.

However, on older BMWs when the interval was longer it would vary based on driving style (it calculated based #of gallons of gas consumed or something kind of like that) - not sure if BMW still programs it that way.

first if you are worried about 500 miles on your lease you need to buy more miles upfront when it the cheapest. Second just bring the car in 359xx miles and service it. You are not locked into what the computer says.