Bmw ix lease in Washington state

What do you think about this deal? No money down. Monthly $1063

Is it new?

Its got 200 miles. It was a demo.

What is your trade in, and are they giving fair market value for it?

I don’t understand why people are rushing to buy these demo iXs now when they are being discontinued and could have been leased for $699 a year ago.

pretty low MSRP for >$1k. I’d look for a better optioned one

No trade in. I will see if they can give me better mf. Thanks for your replies

It still one of the best EVs for sale today. Just insane luxury, comfort and performance.

Ironically, the fact that it’s being discontinued has made it more valuable. The same thing is happening with the Tesla Model S/X. For the Tesla, I’ve noticed prices on Autotrader for newish model years have gapped up $5-10K since the S/X were discontinued a few months ago.

In other words, people still want to drive these luxury EVs!

OP, did you end up taking it? If so, what was the final deal?