BMW incentives - AARP others?

Where can I find a list of other incentives BMW offers.

In reading the posts it seems that there is an AARP rebate.

I searched the AARP website and BMW website but couldn’t find any information.

Are these rebates in addition to other rebates offered?

I am a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks in advance.

I know BMW has a small list on their website, but last time I looked it didn’t mention AARP.

AFAIK… Corp Fleet, College graduate, USAA, and AARP.

Hoping a loyalty $$$ incentive comes back around and not the bs pull ahead offer.

There are threads on AARP, Corp fleet, loyalty, and etc. on Bimmerfest. Take a look when you get chance

I was able to find something. There is aarp $1500 discount stated on Prestige BMW dealer website.

I am still trying to find something that states .0002MF reduction.

Is it correct that there is no AARP rebate for Mercedes?

Here’s an attachment from Bimmerfest showing the rebate and MF reduction.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=590919&d=1488829584

1 Like

Has anyone been able to use the AARP with MSD? I am looking into leasing a Mini Cooper and the dealer said “it’s not possible to use it with the MSD’s because you already qualify for the lower rate with AARP”. From what I understand both the AARP and MSD just lower the rate they are quoting me in the first place.

in addition to the $1500 AARP,

is there a conquest or loyalty rebate? anything else to help

I was just told by the dealer that I had to be a member of AARP since 2/19 in order to qualify for the rebate. Can anyone confirm?

I was just told the same thing. Memo was just sent out today that you had to be a member prior to 02/19. Looking forward to other feedback.

A friend of mine joined on 3/27 and was able to apply it.

I just found out that BMW sent out a notice that in order to use the AARP discount. U must have it before 2/19. So whoever got the discount before the notice came out got lucky.

I am hearing this too on AARP - is it confirmed or is it bull shit? I’m going to call AARP to see if I can raise hell on it.

Also hearings there is a $2k conquest offer - not seeing much in the way of info on this (regional maybe?).

Ok so there MAY be some kind of email floating around that requires membership be active before feb 19 but how can they prove that when your membership card just gives the month of joining, not the date? Are BMW FS really going to check to find out the exact date someone joined?

As I said - there MAY be an email bit no clear proof it’s front BMW corporate.

So far I’ve gotten canned responses from AARP through email enquiry - I’m calling them tomorrow if I get a chance.

Next stop BMW corporate to kick up stink too. Probably going to pound sand but hey gotta try.

Rumor is going around (confirmed by 3 dealers) that AARP is not accepted anymore for a discount of $1500 and MF reduction.

It is accepted until the end of May (rumor is it’s possibly til may 18th), just that you had to have joined AARP before Feb 20th to be eligible. I.e on the 19th or earlier.

Yes you are able to, I got a quote with AARP + 7 MSD.