BMW i8 Roadster - $741 plus tax, $1,428 drive off + 7MSD, $173K MSRP, White/Black Leather

Spent much effort researching and getting this deal with much help from Lesarius’s. Unfortunately had to let this one go and pay few thousands more for a local car because timing of transport won’t work for me. Don’t want my effort wasted and want the dealer to get the sale. PM me for info if you are looking to lease one by the end of the year.

2019 BMW i8 Roadster
Crystal White Pearl Metallic with Forzen Grey accent
Giga Amido (Black) Interior
MSRP: $172,895
Negotiated Price: $128,200 (25.9% off)
Monthly Payment: $741
Drive-Off Amount: $1,428 (Pay registration at your own state)
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.00093 (7MSD)
Residual: 65%
Incentives: $3,965 (Lease Cash + Loyalty). $1500 BMW CCA Post-Sale Rebate
Region: Mid-Western
Leasehackr Score: 20
Leasehackr Calculator Link: https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=7500&msd=7&msrp=172895&sales_price=128200&months=24&mf=.00128&dp=0&dealer_fee=81&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=3965&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=65&reg_fee=1223.75&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=undefined&monthlyTax_radio=true

9 Likes

Is the MSRP accurate?

1 Like

Me thinks he just corrected it, should be the selling price.

1 Like

Thanks for noting that. Should be $172,895. $128,200 is negotiated price before rebates.

1 Like

Good work on this deal!

Anyone know if this fits a front facing car seat? :joy:

2 Likes

Yep. It works just like this

4 Likes

It fits works in the coupe… I’ve been watching too :sob:

The Roadster is a 2 seater. You can install car seat in front passenger seat. Air Bags will be turned off automatically. The coupe is 2+2 and car seat does fit in the back but unfortunately all 19 stocks have been depleted. Stock shows up once in the blue moon but they all have deposit on them for the last few I checked. I think the boat has sailed on the coupes already. I think many people are aware of the deals and the i8 inventories are depleting quickly from I have seen. Don’t think too much if you are interested in one. I missed out on a coupe by half day that’s why I started hacking the roadster and got a much better deal.

Unbelievable!!! :open_mouth:

@Yuzone
Any interest?

Great deal. Where did you get it from?

This is an amazing deal, who ever gets it will be a very lucky guy or girl. It’s great that you shared it. Like I said this is an amazing forum with amazing people.

Is this still available?

I’m asking the same thing.

Is this still available?

Lesarius you were so generous in helping me hack this lease so I am just paying it forward. =) This is an amazing community (with the exception of the guy who stole Lesarius’ coupe deal. haha You know who you are)

1 Like

I am not sure if deal has been closed but I heard they have been overwhelmed after 15 members PM-ed me for their info. I am going to stop sharing their info for now as they just can’t handle that many requests within a short time.

1 Like

Hi is this deal still valid? Im interested in getting one