BMW i8 coupe deal , need a second pair of eye

Thank you guys , I think you suggestion helped me avus. I still havent been approved , so tomorrow I will tell you guys the exact damage, this turned out to be a great surprise, I was looking for a coupe ended up getting a roadster.
But again this deal was only possible by all your support.
@Ggxxflip best of luck, if I find anything will keep u updated

2 Likes

How many miles per year, 7.5k?

Yes 7500 for 2 yrs

1 Like

I’m curious where this 200k figure comes from. Say you make 140k single with no debt… $800/mo on car isn’t much at all…

Depends where you live.

In NYC or SF, that’s not going to take you too far with rent/mortgage costs.

1 Like

Better to ask @aronchi
His OP has the following:

@schmejky

1 Like

It’s not an exact science, and the algorithm/methodology is obviously not published by the various banks and captives, but that guideline helps a broker not repeatedly waste the dealers’ time running apps that don’t approve for various reasons, often due to someone stretching from their realistic budget to a car that would normally be 3 times as much but within stretchy reach given the blowout deal and under the right breeze and angle of the sun etc.

1 Like

I have submitted over 45 applications for these things since April and have moved over 20 of them. Just reporting the trends I’ve seen. I had difficulty getting my coupe approved and I’m on my 4th bmw and easily meet those thresholds.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Well there you have it @mymathlab and @schmejky the man has spoken. He easily meets those 3 reqs and still had a difficult time being approved.

2 Likes

I mean i got approved lol

1 Like

lol Yup. I once did 3 M4/M3/M3 same day. It’s score, history, income, debt, prior auto, etc. And as you well know better than most, no two “similar” apps are actually the same. Your guidelines are solid to avoid the fringe…

It’s honestly also age

1 Like

So they dont look at criminal record? Thats a plus.

2 Likes

Have had guys showing 500k+ declined

1 Like

@aronchi

5 Likes

Haha awesome picture

1 Like

Thats @Yinzer

2 Likes

Got approved, yay, just notary left, car next qeek

5 Likes

Costed me total of 1200 for transport out of which dealer paid around 500 , backed off on a deal as I changed my transporter. But over all I believe the car will cost me 20 k for 2 yrs . Registration is extra. I have applied for cca which is pending

3 Likes

I had a follow up question, so there were more than 50 new i8 2019 on cargurus, suddenly all have vanished and you can only find 4 2020 models. What will happen to those cars? , can people lease them ,if yes what would be the cutoff date.