BMW i4 in Georgia deal check. New to leasing

Hello,

I’m located in Georgia and previously financed two BMW,s and wanted to tryout an EV so I’m looking to lease the a 24 I435. What are thoughts on the deal that is being offered.

MSRP- 55895
Sale Price- 51155
Adding tire and wheel- 1995- Owned 2 other BMW’s always had issues with tires

Term 39/12K miles
Monthly-650
Money factor-00240
Money Down-$500

Thoughts? 2024-03-09T05:00:00Z

How does your offer compare to what you found when you looked in the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections of this website?

Are the rebate and loyalty factored into the deal? Looks like you have loyalty based on the 39 month deal. There are some deals for the i4 e35 posted in Marketplace for below $500 a month but with 10K miles. And drop the tire and wheel plan. $1995 covers at least 5 tires.

1 Like

I plugged all of my information into the lease calculator and it’s very close to what’s offered on the lease calculator.

The rebate is 7500. Loyalty isn’t listed on the write up.

1 Like

This doesnt answer the question. You need to look at the market place pricing to determine a target price.

The calculator is just a calculator. It doesnt tell you what kind of pricing is available, just what the monthly payment is for your inputs

Got it! Thanks

Hi Holly!

Are you shopping for a car in California? What model is this with the rebates? This has a marked up money factor.

I’m happy to help with this; there’s no need to get a car from California if you’re in Georgia.

2 Likes

What kind of car is this?

You should probably remove tire and wheel protection unless you hit curbs on a daily basis. $2,000 is a lot for that.

Thats a horrible price for a honda civic and a great price for a mercedes s580

1 Like

It’s a 24 BMW I4 35. I’ve had previous BMW’s and always had tire problems. Nails, potholes, etc

That’s why I asked what car it was. The i4 doesn’t have a 39-month lease deal. There’s something odd with their deal sheet. The rebates matched an i4, which is why I was confused. Either way, I can blow this deal out of the water.

New to the website. Didn’t realize I posted in Cali. My credit has taken a hit since I purchased my last BMW in 2019. Around what percentage is the average MF?

It’s 0.0021 - 5.04%. If you’d like to discuss this privately, I can tell you where you’d fall.

With base MF, I can get you to $594 - $65 a month less - with $1,500 at signing:

1 Like

Most tire shops near me don’t charge to fix a flat if the tire can be repaired. One shop charged my mother $5 one time.

Even so, a brief search at a regional tire chain showed several tires for the i4 available at around $200. You would have to replace all four tires three times before the benefits outweighed the costs.

I would reach out to a broker and they’ll hook you up. A price quote is free, so you’ll know how good or bad this deal is.

2 Likes

Will do! Thank you

Are these the tires that come with the car?

You’d need to have 8 of them replaced (not repaired, replaced) in ~3 years just to break even.

Have you purchased at least 9 new tires your current vehicle in the past 39 months?

1 Like

Nice speaking with you! Happy to help whenever you’re ready. I can’t imagine what games this dealer is planning on playing quoting you on a 39 month term for an i4.

2 Likes

There’s nothing inherently defective about the Bridgestone, Continental, etc tires that come on BMWs. Those are some of the best tire manufacturers in the world.

More often than not, it’s about the routes people choose and the care (or lack thereof) with the way people drive. Moral hazard (knowing one is insured) often makes it worse.

Whether you prepay for tire replacements or pay later out pocket, the risk posed by frequent flats or the time wasted to replace them — you’re never getting that back. Something to consider regardless of whether you are prepaying or postpaying.

1 Like