BMW i4 eDrive35 30 months, 30K miles remaining

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW i4 drive 35
Packages: Driving Assistance Pro, Parking Assistant Package & Premium Package
Additional Options: 19” Wheels, Harmon Kardon Stereo, Winter Mats & an unused Charger

MSRP: $59,525
Monthly payment (Pre-Tax) = $769

Current mileage: 6,600
Maturity mileage: 36,014
Effective miles per month: 1,000
Maturity date: 3/10/26

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1250

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Great but two wheels have small wheel rash other than that looks new.

Photos: Will provide to those interested. It is the Mineral White with Blue BMW i exterior accents. 30% window tint on sides & rear and 50% on windshield. Black sensatec leather.

Any reason you’re getting rid of it? Upgrading to a Q8 e-tron?

My 7 year old son uses a walker to get around and he got a new one last Friday and it does not fit in the trunk without fully disassembling it. He is going to be so sad. He is non-verbal but uses his communication device to call it white lightning!!! Truly amazing car!

1 Like

Just bumping this topic. I am going to take to local BMW dealer on Wednesday afternoon this coming week if anyone wants to jump in and take it.

Respectfully, this isn’t going to move on here, even with your incentive, a new one from any broker would still be cheaper by at least 80/mo, and that’s with me being fair and accounting for your $1,250 incentive, the acquisition fee one would need to pay on a new one, and the transfer fee. I think you’ll either need to add cash or see if there is a possibility for trading it in, I don’t know if these things are taking a dive in value off the bat, but to try to be helpful, there are only 2 recent auctions to pull value from and these might actually be close to your buyout…

I definitely figured it was a long shot especially now with your additional insight. I did find a local BMW to take it off my hands. I think they’ll be using it as a demo vehicle to try and sell more.

3 Likes

If they’re taking it off your hands for anything less than 3-4k out of pocket, I would consider that a win just based on some quick math on what I think your buyout is.

Only $2,200 underwater :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Take it and RUN!!! That is not bad at all for a brand new electric BMW.

5 Likes

Off topic, but you’re a great dad! glad you got out of this with a minimal loss. Terrible time to get out of leases now on alot of these cars

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words. Definitely not always easy but we are doing all we can. Got out of the i4 today, rushed back to that dealer at 8am!!! Now just have to setup delivery on my Q8 etron!!’

2 Likes

No longer available per OP.