BMW i4 drive40 Lease vs Finance SoCal (Desperate Tesla Alternative)

I will never understand this American mentality that I must have what everyone else is having.

Anyways, Polestar 2 is a decent option but it is small. I4 waiting time is kinda long and the backseats are really really cramped (seating position is kinda low too). Have you looked at the Korean twins? or Volvo XC40 electric

How long have you been married, 3 weeks?

Wife wants a Tesla, you get her a f$#%&@! Tesla.

3 Likes

Maybe they don’t mind between those two models because it’s basically the same vehicle - just in two different form factors? Your experience does not vary by that much if you buy a $50k Tesla or a $150k Tesla — similar build quality, materials & tech.

40 years.
Wife wants a Tesla, she can go get her own f$#%&@! Tesla.

4 Likes

How does polestar lease/financing work?

Is it a direct model? Is there any room for negotiating?

Polestar is like tesla. Fixed price

Gotcha. Any ideas on how often/when pricing updates? Around beginning of new month?

Numbers look a little high to me-

I’m seeing for 56.7k:
$768 per month with 0 down 36/12k

I remember seeing leases in mid-500s but that was before all the interest rate hikes

I am yet to see any numbers on a current i4 lease- I’m sure they are even worse

Isn’t this all moot since it loses tax credits as of Monday?

You will be lucky to be under $1K/month with $0 down on an i4 drive40 and no pass through on fed rebate. May as well just get a M340 at that price and save a few dollars.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.