Bmw i3, msrp 48095, almost 15% off discount, 130/mo, 1800 das, 7 msd, 30mo,10k/yr

Sorry guys this was a end of quarter one rime deal bc they wanted to get rid of this car asap. He is not letting me share his info bc is not going to replicate it. Sorry.

Isn’t the $7500 EV credit only good for buying the car outright and not for leasing?

Yes. That is a rebate for the lessor but still part of the contract.

I’m confused. I thought you have to apply for the applicable rebates yourself after you leased the car. It’s between you and the tax authorities and has nothing to do with the BMWFS contract you sign at the dealer. So the monthly is going to be a lot higher at signing as it’s BEFORE the rebates. Am I wrong?

On a lease, BMWFS simply passes the $7500 onto the customer up front.

So you will get a total of $10500 ($7500 rebate + $3000 loyalty for leasing/owning another BMW) discount from the manufacturer BEFORE you even start haggling the salesman on the sale price (cap cost) of the car (another 10-15% off MSRP currently)? Just making sure I don’t have to jump through the hoops with tax agencies to make this deal fly. In other words, it has nothing to do with this:

Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP)

1 Like

Yup​:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

The CVRP is something totally different (and another nice possible rebate for folks out west.)

The CVRP site says i3s but it doesn’t specifically say whether i3s Rex qualify for the additional rebate or not. Does anyone know if it has to be the pure electric i3 to qualify? It’s a grey area for Rex. I don’t see it listed under “hybrid” either.

After choosing the i3 option, it will ask you to select the REX or BEV versions. Both qualify for $2500 so it doesn’t matter.

I just filled out my application for the i3 REX I leased 2 weeks ago.

If you ask me, a SEX version would really sell.

1 Like