Bmw i3, msrp 48095, almost 15% off discount, 130/mo, 1800 das, 7 msd, 30mo,10k/yr

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019, i3
MSRP: $ 48095
Monthly Payment: $ 130
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1800
Months: 30
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00143
Residual: 61%
Incentives: 10500
Region: SoCal

Thank you all so much for the help and super useful i fo here

4 Likes

That’s the highest I’ve seen in this calculator. Nice work!

Thnx bro! We were working on a lowe msrp i3 but it got sold by another agent, so they went extra mile on this one and gave higher discount than i could imagine to match the cheaper one.

You got lucky, the Harman/Kardon is well worth the $800 and it looks great in red.

Great deal if only you had an OL code

Thnx man. I had ol code, for some reason i did not understand the agent insisted to add it to selling price. I had no objection bc it works out better that way to my surprise.

OL codes are always applied to selling price. Congrats on the deal.

Yes, they are always applied as a reduction to the sales price and yes that works out better for you! If it is shown as a rebate/incentive, you will be taxed on it.

Isn’t the 500 of it a rebate from bmw north america?

Yes, $500 comes from BMW, the other $500 is discretionary from the dealer.

They summed it all in the discount with no rebate, why is that? My rebate section has 10500.

That is normal. The OL code gets applied as part of the discount.

$7500 EV credit, $3000 loyalty

@spockvr6: your status needs to be upgraded to leasehackr expert :wink:

Congrats on the deal! hard to find one with HK option!

HK stereo is so worth it, IMO, because the interior is really very quiet during most driving and you’d hear every imperfection in the base stereo.

where are you located? can you send me your dealer info? I have ol and loyalty!

OP pm dealer info please.

No dealer would replicate this in SoCal for me.

1 Like

I only came close with 13.5% max in SoCal… idk how OP got 14.6% … want to know the dealer info also…