BMW Financial "We apologize but we are currently experiencing technical issues. Please try again later."

Honesty makes me just wonder if it’s due to COVID related staff shortages at BMWFS that’s causing delays in processing. I normally get my “Welcome back to BMWFS“ email within 3-4 days and it’s been almost 10 now for me.

Their programmers (or at least, QC team) seem to have gone on the lam too… :thinking:

Small things, but I’m in awe that they’re letting even tiny things like this get into their final builds when they’re making automobile software. Really makes me rethink their L2/L3 assist features.

1 Like

This is pathetic

Yes, try again in a few days keep trying and you will get in

2 Likes

must be a glitch/bug hopefully they fix it asap!

Sorry for bringing this up again but this just happened to me and this thread is one of the only Google results.

I tried different browsers and the phone app too. Same error message. Is there any workaround for this?

Are you trying to create an account or access an existing one?

The site is a disaster. For the past 30 days or so I’ve had to reacknowledge the user agreement every time I’ve logged in. From the same device.

And lately they’re also 2FAing me to death. I’d hate for someone to hack into my account and make the rest of my lease payments.

It was an existing account.

The issue was in fact with accepting the user agreement. There was an error which wouldn’t let me continue past accept the agreement.

It suddenly started working again this morning.

1 Like

I take it back. The site is now in an infinite loop. How can they screw up this bad? >.<

1 Like

Same crew that’s responsible for their web site also designed their ventilated seats.

But ventilated seats have a placebo effect.

Do you all have ventilated seats in your bmws? Because I’ve been obsessing over it lately. It should be mandatory in California.

What’s wrong with their ventilated seats? I haven’t been in a BMW with ventilated seats yet.

Just like LED headlights! Will admit these halogens are half decent though.

At any given time, I can’t tell if they are on or off.

They’re really quite useless.

They were useless in my '19 Acura TLX too. Are there cars with ventilated seats that don’t suck? They weren’t important to me, so I didn’t get them on my new car.

I get the same error trying to add my BMW Financial account, but my lease is only a couple of weeks old. In my case, it could be that the account isn’t set up yet. I periodically get a similar error trying to access my BMW Garage.

The ventilated/air conditioned seats in my 2011 G37 convertible could turn my onions into half-carat diamonds in under a minute.

1 Like

I drove a Hyundai with them down the coast of California and couldn’t stop bragging about how wonderful it felt. I just assumed they work well in all cars.

1 Like

Reviving this to ask if anyone else has been getting this error for the last few months. Trying to log into my account and figure out pre turn-in inspection stuff but haven’t been able to access my profile, garage, or account all year.

1 Like

I had this issue yesterday but was able to login today

I’m able to log in, but I just can’t navigate anywhere once I’m logged in. It was to authenticate (via text or email) but then serves up the error before I can get that far. Are you able to access your garage, account, etc?

1 Like