BMW European Delivery

In the very initial stages of next car planning. It’s always been a dream for me and my dad to do European delivery on a Porsche or BMW M car. I’ve recently read that there’s set discounts on these cars? (5%)? Does anyone have any experience in this? Would love to hear about the experience and see some pictures!

There’s a wiki or FAQ on Bimmerfest forums which explains it all

Check Bimmerfest, although it’s a dying forum there is a lot of info there. BMW has a 5% discount. It’s a lot of fun to drive around Europe with your car. I recommend it.

I did one I 2007. The popularity is has gone away as the discounts have changed and buying dealer stock off of the lot pricing has improved. It is an incredible experience - planning is key to make sure you get to drive in areas that let you really test the car. M cars might require a service in Europe depending on how much you drive it. I would defiantly go with a dealer that has experience in doing these (sponsor here possibly could help or Bimmerfest if it is still around). It is more paperwork on the dealership side and you want someone with experience that won’t mess things up.

1 Like