BMW Demo/Loaner September Lease Specials GA FL SC NC AL TN

)PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO MESSAGING!

1. All Lease Deals are advertised as 36/10k. Base MF is applied to the deals.

2. Payments listed do NOT include taxes and fees

3. Payments include Conquest and lease rebate. If you qualify for BMW loyalty rebate, please let me know.

4. Due at Signing is $1724 ($799 Doc + $925 Acquisition)

5. No BROKER FEES - I work for BMW

6. Adjustment can be made for College Grad and/or USAA

7. Details of the vehicle can be found on https://www.bmwofgwinnettplace.com/ by typing in the stock number inside the search tab on the top right hand corner of the webpage.

Please filter the location to BMW of Gwinnett Place when you are inquiring for vehicles not on the list I provided!

Please provide the following information when sending a message:
Stock#:
Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone:
MSDs: Let me know if you would like to apply max MSD
Rebates (Loyalty, College Grad, USAA… etc):

I look forward to working with as many of you as possible. I will update demo/loaner lease specials periodically.

August%20Loaner%20Demo%20Special

6 Likes

What’s the difference between the two exact same stickered X5’s that have a payment delta of over $120/month?

Number of days in the loaner program.

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks! Crazy difference on less miles.

Any deals on Stock # RF21953?

Please PM me for vehicle inquiries by providing the information I posted on top. Thanks!

What’s the stipend BMW pays per month to dealers for having vehicle in loaner program? Ballpark is fine.

Only the managers have the formula to calculate that. I don’t have access to that information.

I am also fairly certain each dealership writes them down differently regarding model, options, miles, days in service, etc.

can you sort it by model? wish the chart was interactive.

I’d like to see it sorted by stock number. TIA.

Please include the information I requested when you are making price inquiries. Thank you

Varies based on the vehicle. It’s roughly $250-350/mo.

1 Like

I PM’ed you

@dane1201

Is the 530e a xdrive? stock number 54667

Sent a PM yesterday

Sent a message!!!

Shot you a PM

Do you have September numbers?

Just got back from a family emergency trip. I will update the Sep lease specials and reply to inquiries in the next couple days.

1 Like