BMW Custom order questions - 2020 M340

Just put a deposit down for a 2020 M340. Dealer just placed an order based on spec. No financing completed yet, no credit checks yet, planning to visit dealer tomorrow for what I’m guessing is a buy-out pre-inspection of my current BMW lease that expires in mid-August.

Some questions:

1. When do the MF, incentives (loyalty, lease cash), OL code get locked in? At the time of financing (possibly tomorrow)?
  2. Delivery is expected in late June. If the June incentives and MF is better, would I be able to switch over to them? If it’s worse, can I stick with the ones from May?
  3. OL code expires at the end of June. Dealer hasn’t looked at it yet. I’m concerned that language says “valid on eligible 2018 and 2019 vehicles in dealer stock… valid until June 30, 2019”. Well, this is a 2020 vehicle, and is not in dealer stock yet, and there’s a non-zero chance late June might become July delivery. How does this work?

Appreciate any input I can get.

For anyone interested in pricing of the car, I’ve covered that in another thread: 2020 Custom BMW M340i xDrive Deal Check

Keep your questions in the same thread.